New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Anyone knows how to purchase this one? I don't know if it is still on trial mode or something.

Any opinion about this new RFID e-Pass compared to old ones?

*not so sure if this is the right section to post this one. sorry!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Go to their website for updates.
    A friend of ours bought one for us in SM San Pablo Laguna. Wifey activated it online.

The unit is smaller. It can easily be detected by the sensor at toll gates. But the balance displayed at toll gates is not updated. Not the fault of the rfid though.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    +1 The website has the list of centers and outlets.

It would be best to call first because sometimes they run out of stock.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^ Agree. It's best to go straight to their main office in Bicutan due to scarcity of units in some of their station. Besides, there's no need for you to activate the unit since the main office can do the activation for you right after the purchase.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Just additional info, the new e-pass tags are on contract for 3 years, after 3 years palit ulit daw unit at bayad ulit ng tag fee. In my case nabili ko last month nung 999 sya. Pero yung luma ko na tag almost 10 years na gagana daw yun until masira, walang expiry. Until 8pm bukas office nila sa Bicutan, mas kaunti tao pag dumating ka kahit 7pm na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My old epass lasted more than 10 years too. Inisip ko nga sinabotage nila yung epass ko because it just won't die Yung mga old epass hirap na nga basahin.

Check your statements too. They often have errors. Around last month, I had 2 transactions where I was charged double the amount for Calamba exit. They are quick to reverse naman.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^ thanks for that info's. Wow, overwhelming naman sir e-Pass tag nyo, lasted more than 10 yrs.
    Anyway upon my research, I got this info's

Rolling out new RFID ePass 2014 news
    more affordable ePass 2013 news

*how RFID works

Maganda sana kung ma-merge nila sa lahat ng Expressways..

It cost P100 per sticker daw eh, but the great thing is you don't have to register again for your another car. Parang bili ka lang ng sticker kung ilan tsikot mo pero sa isang account lang mag-ccharge lahat. Ganito din ba sa mga old ePass tag?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Go to their website for updates.
    A friend of ours bought one for us in SM San Pablo Laguna. Wifey activated it online.

The unit is smaller. It can easily be detected by the sensor at toll gates. But the balance displayed at toll gates is not updated. Not the fault of the rfid though.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    Sir, saan pong part ng SM nakakabili ng RFIDs? Matagal na akong nag iikot sa SM Batangas kaso wala namang sign or posting about RFIDs or E-Pass.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman Dela Cruz View Post
    ^ thanks for that info's. Wow, overwhelming naman sir e-Pass tag nyo, lasted more than 10 yrs.
    Anyway upon my research, I got this info's

Rolling out new RFID ePass 2014 news
    more affordable ePass 2013 news

*how RFID works

Maganda sana kung ma-merge nila sa lahat ng Expressways..

It cost P100 per sticker daw eh, but the great thing is you don't have to register again for your another car. Parang bili ka lang ng sticker kung ilan tsikot mo pero sa isang account lang mag-ccharge lahat. Ganito din ba sa mga old ePass tag?
    No. Your tag is specific to a car. In the past, they even had signs that you cannot switch your tags to other vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Tanong ko lang, SLEX lang ba ang ePass? Di pede sa NLEX?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast