New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Well if it's anything, I don't like the way they maintain their existing fleet. Same for the rest of the government and many of the public utility/commercial lot.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Actually, napansin ko mga mabait mag-drive yung mga naka-Altis & Optra. Nagulat nga me yung mga Altis na nakikita ko malilinis kahit mga 1 year old na (asumption from the facia/taillights).

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yung altis police car sa prov namin, tsk tsk tsk, mukhang kawawa.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    its just partly the car, its how they spend the taxes we pay them. not wise.

MISMO

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, the Altis and Innova are practical police cars. A Vios is a very small car, and it'd be difficult to carry suspects in the rear of the Vios, now wouldn't it?

As for the Chevys, that's the result of bidding... or of cost saving. You get the cheapest cars possible... but not the cheapest to maintain (hopefully Chevy gives them extended free service).

Again, I'd prefer for our police to be driving gasoline-powered bottom-of-the-line Innovas. Almost the same utility as the Adventures and Revos of old, while being much more agile and a lot quicker than those old wagons. And the price is just right... and a better value and more practical vehicle than the Vios, Altis or Optra are for the work they're meant to do.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last week I saw an Adventure new model.. RED PLATE.. white paint.. police car.. wang wang.. d2 sa cebu..it was fast di ako nkag snap shot
    Last edited by finchy18; June 24th, 2006 at 05:32 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I passed by Toyota Manila Bay on my way to the Mall of Asia, and voila, rows and rows of white Altis police cars (complete with sirens) for Manila's Finest! Metorbank must have been such a killing selling so many units at one time and it probably helped solve their problems of moving the "old" Altis bodies in time for the new Corolla next year. Btw, the police Altis are sporting the new grille.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung habolan lang ang pag-uusapan. dapat nag motor nalang sila.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehe OT toh, pero nung isang gabi nkita ko mga pulis sa makati, na lockan ng sariling kotse!!! hahahaha!! nagllolockpick sila dun! :p

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18
    Lahat ng mga polis kaya pumasok ng pagkapolis para makadelihensya. Hindi ko lilalahat. Mga police na mababait at tapat namamatay kagad o kaya distino sa malayo para hindi sila maistorbo sa kurakot.
    hehe, ano ba talaga koya?
    Signature

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
new police cars for metro manila cops...