New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Were the Toyota police cars in the usual white? Sana man lang black and white like in the US and Thailand para talagang mag mukhang cop car rather than taxi.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    In a few months time, dadami na naman junk cars sa PNP garage. Bili sila ng bili di naman iniingatan eh! Palibhasa, di nila pera yung pinambibili. Hhhmmmp!

As the old nursery rhyme goes:
    (to the tune of Ako ay may lobo)
    "Sayang lang pera natin pambili ng Altis, sa pagkain sana nabusog pa ang iba"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sana Vios 1.3J na lang... sobrang arte naman ng ka pulisan naten...

oo, wlang masama ng maghangad ng maganda PERO sa kakulangan naman ng pondo ng ating bansa, kelangan pa ba natin ng maganda? besides a Vios or an Optra are nice already.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    accord 3.0 magandang police car 245hp!! haha!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dito sa Ortigas and San Juan Area, puros Innova mga cop cars. kulay blue and yellow.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I saw this too. It's Altis J. Last year I saw alot of Chevy at Baywalk Rja Sulayman nakapila pa sila para magpakuha ng pictures. I'm sure may kumita nanaman jan. Gobyerno talaga natin. Police cars nanga lang pinagiinteresan pa. Tapos mas barumbado pa magmaneho. Hindi nalang ginamit sa paggawa ng mga classrooms.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ^^^ stop being so negative try for once in your life to be optimistic in term of govt dealings coz pessimism is killing us for a long time already.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Chevy Optra were acquired from Chevy Pampanga. The dealer/owner is said to be a close chum of Mayor Atienza. I think the Optra belongs to the WPD because I always see them parked in rows at their HQ in Un ave.

Perhaps all the police force here should have one or two common branded/make vehicle so that they can get a better deal (volume discounts). For example, all cars from Ilocos to Cebu are nothing but either Altis, Innova or Optra or something else.

In the US, the clear majority of police cars are Ford Crown Victorias, which are also augmented with other type of vehicles.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    NIce! salamat at may mga bagong sasakyan na ang ating mga police...

Pero mas matutuwa sana ako kung gagana ang research and development ng police to make a Philippine made police car then lahat ng police car sa buong pilipinas eto ang gamit. uniform ika nga....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now Altis owners know who to talk to if they ever need spare parts for cheap

oops, sorry negative comment na to :evillaugh

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
new police cars for metro manila cops...