New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    have always admired the TVR's from afar but unfortunately wala pa rin dito :seeth:

i think somebody can source a Noble if you've got the money, though

Did you know that one of the TVR's, it's either chimaera or sagaris(but I'm not sure) doesnt even have an ABS and Airbags! makes you to think twice before driving it too fast But you are right TVR's one of the fast cars around. If I would be having a Five Car Garage, TVR Sagaris is one of them. Have you got an M5 as your ride mate? What do you mean by M54 powered Sir?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    YIHAAA! Plus one for scooby owners. Welcome. Been wondering how was it to drive on the other side of the road ?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    YIHAAA! Plus one for scooby owners. Welcome. Been wondering how was it to drive on the other side of the road ?
    It's just the same mate but of course at first it will be a bit confusing to you. Dami speed cameras dito and the speed limit for motorways is only 70 miles, unlike Autobahn in Germany,(free for all) woooosssshhhhhh!!!
    Where are you from sir?
    Have you done some mods to your car?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardk9 View Post
    Did you know that one of the TVR's, it's either chimaera or sagaris(but I'm not sure) doesnt even have an ABS and Airbags! makes you to think twice before driving it too fast But you are right TVR's one of the fast cars around. If I would be having a Five Car Garage, TVR Sagaris is one of them. Have you got an M5 as your ride mate? What do you mean by M54 powered Sir?
    hehe, i wish i had an M5. the m54 is the engine designation for my car (a bmw 330ci).

Sagaris :drool: :inlove:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    hehe, i wish i had an M5. the m54 is the engine designation for my car (a bmw 330ci).

Sagaris :drool: :inlove:

Cool! 3301 still a fast car with luxury on top of it. You can not really make a perfect car for mass production. It really depends on every owner's preferences. Have you tried Japanese cars? or are you really into European cars? I have always been fascinated with american muscle cars.....With those Big Hemi Engines!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
New Kid on the Block!