New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    black, I use to have a black SiR. All I can say. Black is a High maintenance color.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    MAXBUWAYA: black, I use to have a black SiR. All I can say. Black is a High maintenance color
    really? impression ko hindi masyado kita ung little nicks and pits pag black...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a black truck,

after 5 minutes after car wash, kita mo na alikabok,

i have a white car also
    kahit madumi na, malinis pa rin tignan.

my updated shortlist (in no particular order):

peugeot 206 a/t 1.4 (698k)
    lynx ghia a/t 1.6 (700k)
    chevy optra a/t 1.6 (675k)
    altis 1.6e a/t (742k)

all have abs and airbags (very important for me).

whew. still can't decide. although if i get the peugeot, i think i'll get the red one (instead of my preferred black color).

with the exception of the altis, i have some concerns about the cost of maintenance, service and parts of the others. in truth, the only reason i'm putting the altis up with all the others is because i know that i will have a relatively trouble free time with it. i don't think i can say the same for the others.

and so, although the altis seems like the safe choice, i think i'm ready to be a guinea pig for the 3 new players. hahahaha.

as i've always been partial about small cars, peugeot is on my list. checked it out at powerplant and although the interiors aren't as luxurious as the lynx and the otra, its exterior more than makes up for it. have no idea how maintenance and service will be. parang opel kaya ang prices ng parts?

the optra and the lynx are almost equal, in that they are both value for money. same concerns though, how reliable, cost of maintenance, availability of parts (esp the optra).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hmmm...i think i read this somewhere in the forums...or the Ford Phils forums...baka raw ma phase out na ung Lynx in favor of the Mazda sedans

btw, is Ford still offering the 2 year/50k warranty sa Lynx? i really find that quite odd...considering GM and Hyundai are offering 3yr/100k warranties...

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by badkuk
    really? impression ko hindi masyado kita ung little nicks and pits pag black...
    Kalaban mo kapag black ay gasgas... :D

Originally posted by badkuk
    btw, is Ford still offering the 2 year/50k warranty sa Lynx? i really find that quite odd...considering GM and Hyundai are offering 3yr/100k warranties... [/B]
    Yes, 2years/50k pa din. but they have an option to extend your warranty to 5 years, may extra charge daw.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
New Driver - Recommended Car?