New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hi to all,

I am planning to buy a 2nd hand car, and I'd like to know which one is better between Toyota Corolla '94-'96 models and Mitsubishi Lancer '94-'96 models.

I would really appreciate if you could give me some important infor regarding the two brands/models that I mentioned, probably the pros & cons.

Thnaks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me..
    i'd chose getting a corolla..
    mas gusto ko yung porma nya..
    and mas ok ang pag-scout ng parts lalo na at 2nd hand..
    you might opt to change some parts.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although mitsu fan ako, i would go for a corolla. mas hindi ka mamromroblema sa suspension. ;)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I agree with HG. yung suspension ng mits well... sa experience ko sa ride ng friend and bro ko pareho may problema sa suspension especially the pizza one. not sure about the lancer na itlog. may ingay at di maganda ang bagsak sa mga lubak. I'll go for corolla. piliin mo yung denso air-con dahil yung 1.3 yata ng corolla di masyado maganda ang aircon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the Corolla... try to have the engine compression tested before you decide to buy and check the parts like the suspension, a/c, idling, etc...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    we have both.. in terms of durability, halos pareho lang nasisira lalo na matanda na ang sasakyan. choosing between the two, id go with the corolla better ang ride..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    corolla din.

parts, resale, durability.

Need ur advice