New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cguro, for me, the hardest thing for me is finding parts. Taga Imus, Cavite kmi..so I'm usually searching the autoshops around here. It took a while for me to find wiper blade arms, then I need headlights (one of my headlight screws that adjusts the aiming doesnt grip anymore..so my headlight sometimes blinds people).

With all that said, where is a good place in Cavite..and Metro manila area where we could find B13 accessories. Kasi i'm searching for clear lenses.
    Nice1 Ghosthunter, very nice n very clean looking. Where'd u find headlight covers??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Nice1 Ghosthunter, very nice n very clean looking. Where'd u find headlight covers??
    that was many years ago (around 1996 I think)... when the headlight covers fad was just spreading. Forgot where I bought it though. BTW, those were EGR brand covers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    heres the glimpse with my rides feel free to sugest what else i can do to make make it more look nicer....with arrived hehehehe...though its a little old but i like its style sedan na sedan ang dating....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2026711162006307-large.jpg   2026711162006312-large.jpg   2026710212006235-large.jpg  

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi sir,

I would like to inform you that, I have a problem with racing filter, in this situation what parts can I purchase... some store give me one set I do not know if that racing fileter is complete? Can you please help me this... by the way I do not know the parts and the image each of them sabi nila tubo yun.... but Im not sure.. just I want to have a better sounds and I refer to this link so that yo have an Idea,,, and beside this pic is not mine and I wanted like this can you please tell me what is the read color "TYPE R" na tutubo at yung nsa dulo nya and the complete parts so that I can install it

THank you for your help!!!!
    http://img58.echo.cx/img58/7037/imgp06283gg.jpg
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 26th, 2006 at 10:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nol View Post
    hi sir,

I would like to inform you that, I have a problem with racing filter, in this situation what parts can I purchase... some store give me one set I do not know if that racing fileter is complete? Can you please help me this... by the way I do not know the parts and the image each of them sabi nila tubo yun.... but Im not sure.. just I want to have a better sounds and I refer to this link so that yo have an Idea,,, and beside this pic is not mine and I wanted like this can you please tell me what is the read color "TYPE R" na tutubo at yung nsa dulo nya and the complete parts so that I can install it

THank you for your help!!!!
    http://img58.echo.cx/img58/7037/imgp06283gg.jpg
    Simply look for a SIMOTA filter kit for made for Sentra B13 and B14 models.

There would be two types of "complete" cone filter kits:
    1. cone filter, bracket, screws/bolts and adapter to stock tubing.
    2. cone filter, aluminum tubing, rubber adapter (to attached to engine manifold), screws/bolts and bracket.

BTW, the picture you posted in just another type of cone type filter, essentially the same with most cone type filters.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 26th, 2006 at 11:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprofile69 View Post
    heres the glimpse with my rides feel free to suggest what else i can do to make make it more look nicer....with arrived hehehehe...though its a little old but i like its style sedan na sedan ang dating....
    Maybe you could start by replacing the gearshift cover... I kinda noticed that it's missing in the 3rd picture. Also the HU in the picture is still the cassette type.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yap the HU was still a cassete but i already bought a pioneer stereo with mp3 and for the speaker is ppioneer 5way pala un not a 4way as i said previously ipakakabit ko na lang siguro ito pag uwi ko sa pnas GH thanks body sa mga advice more power to you and hope you can help me more in some ideas para makatipid ako sa mga parts and accessories thanks bro....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprofile69 View Post
    yap the HU was still a cassete but i already bought a pioneer stereo with mp3 and for the speaker is ppioneer 5way pala un not a 4way as i said previously ipakakabit ko na lang siguro ito pag uwi ko sa pnas GH thanks body sa mga advice more power to you and hope you can help me more in some ideas para makatipid ako sa mga parts and accessories thanks bro....
    well, if you want a quick fix on the performance side of your car, you can have a nitrous oxide kit installed. That should be good enough to boost your 1.6L engine's output from 110hp to 150hp. You'll probably need to upgrade the clutch to a stage 1 kit if you plan to race often enough.

Also better tires so you will have traction during launch. My car's tires were slipping until 3rd gear when I got the bolt-on turbo kit installed.

Anyway, the level of mods will depend on what you want to do with the car.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Anyway, the level of mods will depend on what you want to do with the car.
    and how deep your pocket is

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, if you plan to keep your current engine, you can try getting a bit more power out of it by installing "UNDERDRIVE" pulley kits. These are replacement pulley wheels which makes your accessories (a/c, waterpump and alternator) turn slightly slower. The result is a few more HPs to accelerate your car.

Also advancing your engine's ignition timing (by 2 to 4 degrees, depending on your choice of fuel) is a quick way to get more power BUT it dramatically increase fuel consumption. Good for a night of racing, bad for daily driving.

I also used TORQUEMASTER sparkplugs (http://www.torquemaster.com) along with a good set of high tension wires and MSD ignition controller (model 6A). This particular set of upgrades did prove to enhance performance if done together.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
need help for setting up my rides...