New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hello Tsikoteers,
    This is my first time to sell a car, I'm selling my 1996 Honda Civic Vtec Automatic SIR body, I just need your advice what other paperworks besides the OR & Insurance I need to provide the buyer and what I must make sure I have from the buyer in order to protect myself after the transaction (ie: buyer failed to do the transfer and vehicle is under my name and had an accident).....very much appreciate whatever advice you can give me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aside from the original OR/CR, make sure that an original and notarized deed of sale is signed.
    tapos receipt of payment.
    a xeroxed copy of your ID... the buyer needs this to transfer the car to his name.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; July 17th, 2013 at 06:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    aside from the original OR/CR, make sure that an original and notarized deed of sale is signed.
    tapos receipt of payment.
    Tenks 1D4LV...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevz321 View Post
    Hello Tsikoteers,
    This is my first time to sell a car, I'm selling my 1996 Honda Civic Vtec Automatic SIR body, I just need your advice what other paperworks besides the OR & Insurance I need to provide the buyer and what I must make sure I have from the buyer in order to protect myself after the transaction (ie: buyer failed to do the transfer and vehicle is under my name and had an accident).....very much appreciate whatever advice you can give me.
    Have him/her sign 3 copies of Deed of sale, get it notarized and 1 copy will stay with you and the other 2 copies will be passed on sa next owner.

And then that's it! Yung notarized original copy mo ang legal document mo na nagsasabing pinapasa mo na sa kanya ang kotse,
    Technically sya na may ari ng kotse, iba lang pangalan sa CR.