New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hello mga katsikot. Share naman tayo ng mga "car rules" that as much as possible you impose or implement to anyone riding your car. I have some and I appreciate if you can share yours, too. Tips also on how to tell them para di masyado offensive.

1. Bawal kumain sa loob mapa bata man or matanda except babies, of course. If gutom na talaga, hanap ng stop over or dun na lang sa destination. I always inform yung kakilala ko na pagsabihan ang mga kasama nya. Mahirap maglinis ng interior.
    2. Water lang pwede inumin sa loob.
    3. Bawal mag cut ng nails. I never thought of this before but someone really had the guts to trim her nails inside. Tsk.
    4. Do not bang the door. TLC lang. I just say dahan dahan lang.
    5. Bawal magpabango sa loob especially the ladies. Haven't tried yet but if ever, I will just say mahahalata ni misis sabay tawa.
    6. Front passenger seatbelt a must. Rear and 3rd row, bahala sila. I want to implement this so I need your tips.
    Yun lang sa ngayon. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I rarely have passengers and if that passenger does something annoying, tahimik na lang ako. I suggest that you read the "Pasabay" thread and you'll see all the rude behaviors of passengers. I have only one hard and fast rule: No smoking
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 2nd, 2015 at 12:57 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No smoking
    Ditto
    Heavy smoker ako, pero nag park pa ako just to smoke.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Onga. I just don't smoke kaya di ko na nilagay. Kapalmuks na rin talaga kung may magyosi PA sa pasahero ko. Hehe. Thanks Cathy, will check that thread.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Onga. I just don't smoke kaya di ko na nilagay. Kapalmuks na rin talaga kung may magyosi PA sa pasahero ko. Hehe. Thanks Cathy, will check that thread.
    Yung Uncle ko, mag smoke dapat sa car ko, na sermonan ng Auntie ko at naungkat pa when my Uncle smokes in my cousin's car :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Basta ako yung ceiling ng sasakayan bawal hawakan at madumihan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Bawal ilipat stasyon ng radyo.
    Bawal mag detour
    Bawal mag stop over

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Something quite different but very important to me:
    Kung makikisabay ka, agahan mo. Kung late ka delaying the entire group mainit na ulo ko the whole trip Diko na ma enjoy pag da-drive.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    No durian😧😧😧

SEATBELT.

And yes girls: no cutting of nails and dont wear parfum before or during the flight. Dont floss or toothpick. Alam kung tatalsik yan. Or picking of your nose. Asan mo ipapahid yan? 😂😂

If you have period...bring your own pair of towels to sit on.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    No pointed object like ballpen,comb and the like on your back pocket

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast