New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san po kyo sa bulacan? I always go to bulacan(guiguinto, sta rita)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    178 Biniang 2nd Bocaue Bulacan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sayang hindi ako nakapunta kina turbo nung ginagawa pa lang yung Ford namin.

Btw, the next project is on its way (coming early 2k5). Pero dito na lang sa Metro Manila ginagawa.

Dream project ko pa din ang 1975 Datsun 180B.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    how much po convertion nung eleanor?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    parang exotic cars galore na sa bulacan ah, napansin ko. dati may mga lambo kaya muscle cars naman...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Turbo has a "screaming yellow" Corvette parked in Bulacan! Now that's my ultimate muscle car!!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Turbo has a "screaming yellow" Corvette parked in Bulacan! Now that's my ultimate muscle car!!!
    wow...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow. Muscle cars aficionados! That is quite rare here sa pinas. Most people go for the Japanese pocket rockets.

When I was in high school, my brother in law had a 72 charger. Man, did that car drank gasoline! But the sound of the V8 was soooo good!! My father had some american cars back then but not really muscle cars. Some Ford Fairlanes and Falcons. But they were built tough.

I still have this passion of finding a 1969 Dodge Charger, similar to the one in the Dukes of Hazzard, and restoring it like new. I like its styling and also the engine. I found one on Ebay selling for $500 dollars, Problem is, it will cost me more bringing that car here and have it restored here. Another car I would like to build is an AC Shelby Cobra. Even a kit car would do nicely because an original will set you back a lot!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bought my near junk '67 Mustang Convertible (V8-289c.i.) in Bulacan c/o the help of Turbo. It is also being restored piece-by-piece by a Mustang expert(rare nowadays) in Bulacan. Some of the performance parts were also bought in Bulacan c/o Turbo such as Edellbrock performance intake manifold and holley(or was is autolite?) 4-barrel carburetor. Most of the parts though will be ordered & sourced in the U.S.

With the entry of the New Year, Turbo has two new muscle babies in the form of a 1970 Chevelle and 1969 Camaro now parked in Bulacan!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    I bought my near junk '67 Mustang Convertible (V8-289c.i.) in Bulacan c/o the help of Turbo. It is also being restored piece-by-piece by a Mustang expert(rare nowadays) in Bulacan. Some of the performance parts were also bought in Bulacan c/o Turbo such as Edellbrock performance intake manifold and holley(or was is autolite?) 4-barrel carburetor. Most of the parts though will be ordered & sourced in the U.S.

With the entry of the New Year, Turbo has two new muscle babies in the form of a 1970 Chevelle and 1969 Camaro now parked in Bulacan!!!
    sir woodfire please post restoration progress pics if possible. i find restoration projects interesting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Muscle Cars Galore in Bulacan!