New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm.... i'd get a BMW M5 and an SUV dun sa matitira, kahit expedition lang.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mr. Chairman,

I would like to place an order for 1 black E60 M5 please. The balance should be enough to get me a WRX STI (in WRC blue please) as my spare car. Btw, your vehicles will be delivered as soon as this PO gets out.

Best regards,

PTK675

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dear Mr. Chairman,

i would like to ask if there's a 10M helicopter? and if its covered with the Vehicle CAPEX

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    dear Mr. Chairman,

would it be possible for me to take the XC90 and spend the remaining balance on hookers?

BWAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRRA!!!NINONG I LAB YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dear Mr. Chairman,

I am gladly to accept the offer but rather getting the most expensive vehicles i am more comfortable in a 2007 CRV and i suggest that i spend the rest of the budget on a sports bar im planning to open named Twin Peaks.

Sincerely,

HBV

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dear musang, kimpoy & ptk675, your purchase orders are approved. You clearly have good tastes. :2thumbsup:

Dear m54, you are fired! :evillaugh

Dear HBV, the CAPEX is for a company vehicle that you will you use. The company owns it but you get to use it until it is fully depreciated and then we'll sell it to you for a song. :bleh:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    To: you, Chief Executive Officer
    Subject: Approved Executive Vehicle CAPEX

Good Morning Mr. CEO,

As the Chairman of the Board, I am pleased to announce that your P10M executive vehicle capital expenditure was approved by the Board in light of the company's P10B net income for last year.

You may procure any combination of vehicle/s for as long as it falls under the approved CAPEX and that it fits your role as the face of this organization. May I remind you that your vehicle is also an extension of this company when you are entertaining clients to close a major deal, negotiating with suppliers, and attending to social events where our rival's executives will also be. As such and according to our approval matrix, I will be personally be approving the purchase order for your new executive vehicle/s.

Personally, I prefer to give you a either the new Porsche Cayenne Turbo (P8.9M) or a Jaguar XJ6 (P5.8M) and a Volvo XC90 (P3.9M) although as my trusted CEO it is your choice.

Regards,

P.S.

Kindly follow-up the status of the Purchase Order for my executive vehicles. Did I already mention to you that I'm getting a Mercedes-Benz S500, Land Rover Discovery 3 and a Ferrari F430 Spyder?
    ]

Mr. Chairman, pwede ko ba forward CV ko sa inyo? Baka pwede ako dyan sa companya ninyo. Kahit 10% lang of the 10M lang ang vehicle CAPEX ko payag na ako. Pero yun representation allowance pag nasa labas ako is another story

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mr. Chairman, enclosed is the quotation for my... errh... service vehicles.

Jaguar S-Type R - P 6,525,000

+19" magnesium wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport tires - P 300,000

Mitsubishi Evo IX MR - P 3,000,000

+Advan Neova AD07 Tires - P40,000

The Jaguar will serve as my daily vehicle. I know, I know, it's a bit small, sir, but as you know, I really prefer to drive myself.

The Mitsubishi? For coding purposes only. I promise not to drive it to important meetings. When the necessity to do so arises, I assure you that I will bring a driver to park it as far away as possible.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mr. Chairman,

i apologize if you found my earlier proposal to be inappropriate. as you know i suffer from poor impulse control and chronic satyrism, which are officially recognized by the Disabilities Act as disabilities, and as such makes it illegal to terminate employees for that reason according to international labor laws.

my alternative recommendation is for you to procure an FD Civic for me and allow me to invest the remainder in a profit generating asset. i believe it is the duty of corporate officers such as ourselves to exercise fiscal responsibility as well as maximize our returns to shareholders.

the benefits of my proposal are as follows:

1. driving a FD Civic is beneficial to our corporate image because it is a commonly accepted truth that it is the best car EVAR

2. the remainder of the funds (just under P9M) are to be invested in a privately held company known as Air Force One. as you know, aerospace is a particularly hot sector these days.

3. said company has excellent "organic growth" potential and its earnings performance has followed a "twin peaks" trending.

hoping for your favorable response,
    M54
    CEO

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    2. the remainder of the funds (just under P9M) are to be invested in a privately held company known as Air Force One. as you know, aerospace is a particularly hot sector these days.
    Mr Chairman, I would also invest my remaining 9M to this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mr. CEO, your P10M vehicle capex is approved...