New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

To: you, Chief Executive Officer
    Subject: Approved Executive Vehicle CAPEX

Good Morning Mr. CEO,

As the Chairman of the Board, I am pleased to announce that your P10M executive vehicle capital expenditure was approved by the Board in light of the company's P10B net income for last year.

You may procure any combination of vehicle/s for as long as it falls under the approved CAPEX and that it fits your role as the face of this organization. May I remind you that your vehicle is also an extension of this company when you are entertaining clients to close a major deal, negotiating with suppliers, and attending to social events where our rival's executives will also be. As such and according to our approval matrix, I will be personally be approving the purchase order for your new executive vehicle/s.

Personally, I prefer to give you a either the new Porsche Cayenne Turbo (P8.9M) or a Jaguar XJ6 (P5.8M) and a Volvo XC90 (P3.9M) although as my trusted CEO it is your choice.

Regards,

P.S.

Kindly follow-up the status of the Purchase Order for my executive vehicles. Did I already mention to you that I'm getting a Mercedes-Benz S500, Land Rover Discovery 3 and a Ferrari F430 Spyder?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post

To: you, Chief Executive Officer
    Subject: Approved Executive Vehicle CAPEX

Good Morning Mr. CEO,

As the Chairman of the Board, I am pleased to announce that your P10M executive vehicle capital expenditure was approved by the Board in light of the company's P10B net income for last year.

You may procure any combination of vehicle/s for as long as it falls under the approved CAPEX and that it fits your role as the face of this organization. May I remind you that your vehicle is also an extension of this company when you are entertaining clients to close a major deal, negotiating with suppliers, and attending to social events where our rival's executives will also be. As such and according to our approval matrix, I will be personally be approving the purchase order for your new executive vehicle/s.

Personally, I prefer to give you a either the new Porsche Cayenne Turbo (P8.9M) or a Jaguar XJ6 (P5.8M) and a Volvo XC90 (P3.9M) although as my trusted CEO it is your choice.

Regards,

P.S.

Kindly follow-up the status of the Purchase Order for my executive vehicles. Did I already mention to you that I'm getting a Mercedes-Benz S500, Land Rover Discovery 3 and a Ferrari F430 Spyder?
    sarap nyan....any combo, as long as it does not exceed the budget.
    if i am in that position, i will just get an SUV and a porsche, and negotiate that the rest of the budget be transferred to maintenance costs + fuel. hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    grabe ang sarap, pag ganyan ba naman ang bigay sa akin, papaayos ko na yun room namin ng wife ko, dahil isasama ko na din sya sa kwarto hkhkahkah!!!!:-)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka, P10M ang budget tapos babaratin ka pa with a recommendation for an XC90? :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    sarap nyan....any combo, as long as it does not exceed the budget.
    if i am in that position, i will just get an SUV and a porsche, and negotiate that the rest of the budget be transferred to maintenance costs + fuel. hehehehe.
    Dear Mr. Gilmore,

The 10M budget is solely for the vehicle capital expenditure. You don't need to worry about the fuel & maintenance of your vehicle since all of those will be charged to the company's transportation expense for as long as you stay here.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    teka, P10M ang budget tapos babaratin ka pa with a recommendation for an XC90? :bwahaha:
    Dear Mr. M54 Powered,

I was suggesting that on top of the XC90 an XJ6 will also be given to match the 10M approved capex.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dear Mr. Chairman,

would it be possible for me to take the XC90 and spend the remaining balance on hookers?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Dear Mr. Gilmore,

The 10M budget is solely for the vehicle capital expenditure. You don't need to worry about the fuel & maintenance of your vehicle since all of those will be charged to the company's transportation expense for as long as you stay here.

Dear Mr. Chairman,

I appreciate your generosity. Please give me enough time for me to think of my upcoming purchase.

Might as well give my two household helps their own Honda Jazz.

Regards.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    dear Mr. Chairman,

would it be possible for me to take the XC90 and spend the remaining balance on hookers?
    Mr. M54,

Please charge your "hooker" expenses to your representation allowance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dear Mr. Chairman,

i am waiting for the 2008 all new LEXUS LX570 but for the meantime i'll be needing a soccermom mobile which a GX470 fits the criteria

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Mr. CEO, your P10M vehicle capex is approved...