New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmmm....sa PDI may laging nagsusulat lagi na pabor sa Isuzu hahahahahah! da hu!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yeah, right and I'm the Queen of England.
    Bagay 'pre hehehe...

Carlo... si Poster Boy ng SPMJ? Isuzu seems to love the SPMJ guys it seems...
    Last edited by vinj; August 24th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    hmmmm....sa PDI may laging nagsusulat lagi na pabor sa Isuzu hahahahahah! da hu!!!
    Hahahaha parang yan yata yung pabor sa Isuzu at Honda palagi..... hahahahahaha.... da hu!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For me, the worst pseudo-motoring journalist is this Ron delos Reyes dude, host of Auto Review. Doesn't speak English that well, horrifying to look at, and a mere talking head. I doubt if this guy even knows engine basics.

I don't know why, but every time I accidentally change channels and see his mugshot, I instinctively reach for my gun holster...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ron de los reyes the guy always on vacation hahahahahahaha

lito lapid ng motoring world

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Lately, I notice that Top Gear is giving favorable reviews to the Ford Motor Group... All new Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, and Ford models introduced are getting highly favorable reviews...

Oh well... tinulungan kasi ng Ford si Jeremy na magkaruon ng Ford GT kaya ayun pabor na pabor lahat ng review sa kanilang products.... tsk tsk
    hindi naman siguro, kasi i remember cartain episodes where jeremy mentioned several problems that he had with the gt (for example, ford sent him a text na according to the gt's security system, he'd been carnapped, eh it just so happened that he was driving the car at the time )

although medyo suspicious nga na parang in love si jeremy sa halos lahat ng cars nila...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Lately, I notice that Top Gear is giving favorable reviews to the Ford Motor Group... All new Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, and Ford models introduced are getting highly favorable reviews...

Oh well... tinulungan kasi ng Ford si Jeremy na magkaruon ng Ford GT kaya ayun pabor na pabor lahat ng review sa kanilang products.... tsk tsk
    Cant help but ask you, what makes you say that Ford Motor Group does not deserve such review and that Jeremy Clarkson was "paid" to give such opinion.

Seems like their is an ulterior motive behind your statement. Unless you own the newest Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin and Ford and your not satified with them. Peace!!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    i just want to mentions that as far as i can recall, there has been hardly any reviews about the starex van, on newpapers anyways or the motoring tv programs.but i guess the starex van doesnt need it, jst sit by the road for 30 minutes, and your will see why the starex van doesnt need to be reviewed. i guess word of mouth works better than motoring journalist. oh and how many adverts has there been on tv bout the starex? jst my thots,

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierra View Post
    Cant help but ask you, what makes you say that Ford Motor Group does not deserve such review and that Jeremy Clarkson was "paid" to give such opinion.

Seems like their is an ulterior motive behind your statement. Unless you own the newest Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin and Ford and your not satified with them. Peace!!
    Have no motive... Just an observation... Kung papansinin mo nga ang daming portion ng show dedicated sa Ford Motor Group e... Think of this... nakita ko na sa Top Gear halos lahat ng Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin at Ford Models sa UK... E yung mga Japs??? bihira lang... E yung Volkswagen Group??? konti lang din... Daimler-Chrysler group??? konti din... Pero Ford Group ang daming showcase sa Top Gear...

Probably dahil lahat ng marquees nila ay former British companies and Top Gear would want to promote those marquees??? Kasi Automotorsport sa DW-TV clearly promotes German cars... Dati kasi ang Top Gear circa Tiff Needle time e talagang super independent lahat tinetest at lahat may pros & cons ang review... for Top Gear ngayon nagiging favorable ng konti sa particular manufacturers...

Which goes to say also that I like watching Fifth Gear more now than Top Gear... makadownload nga ng ******* ng New Season...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pakopya nga ng Fifth Gear. hehehe.

I liked Top Gear during the Tiff and Quentin days.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Motoring Journalists & Car Companies?