New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depende kung sinong kausap mo... pero grabeng tagal kang maghahanap sa Banaue.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depende kung sinong kausap mo... pero grabeng tagal kang maghahanap sa Banaue.
    so mga magkano kaya more or less?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haha... have no idea. We'll have to wait for other owners to chime in. Best guess ko, di bababa sa 12k-15k.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pa-drowingan mo na lang kaya ng moonroof/sunroof dun sa bubong...herehrehreher....

looks like lang ika nga...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Pwede ba magpaint na lang ng itim sa bubong para mukhang may sunroof?
    Better yet: Paint it white or stick leather-patterned vinyl on it... the good old "vinyl top" look from way back when...

----

But seriously, take it from a guy who's owned two cars with sunroofs. A sunroof on a compact is a nice and nifty piece of kit, but the OEM sized sunroofs are quite small, so as not to weaken the roof too much, and they lose some of their charm after the first two or three weeks of summer.

If you're the driver, you won't even be able to see out of them! I get to use the sunroof on my Lynx maybe once or twice a month, at most... and only because I make it a point to open it whenever I can (sayang lang kasi).

Aftermarket sunroofs are bigger, will give you an airier feel, and are much more worth the money, but again, you're risking your car's body to rust and leaks, and yourself to safety issues in case of a roll-over or side-impact.

-----

Just spend the money on mags and tires. That's a difference that you can feel every day... not just on that once every two years trip you take to Baguio.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    As for me installing a moonroof/sunroof is the last option. Pag sagad na sagad na talaga and with extra money then I'll get it but with the OEM one. Btw I passed by Ziebart yesterday to ask how much yung Webasto sunroof/moonroof. Hindi na raw sila nagcacarry nun. Iba na. I forgot the brand.:question:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Overseas Pajeros have a huge sunroof over the rear seats. It's bigger than the Troopers' AFAIK.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Overseas Pajeros have a huge sunroof over the rear seats. It's bigger than the Troopers' AFAIK.
    eto ba yung mga subic Pajeros. Ang lalaki nga ng mga moonroofs ng mga nyan. I saw this site pala about sunfoofs. http://www.sunroofs.org/

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nalala kona yung kine carry na brang ng sunroof sa Ziebart. http://www.inalfa-sunroofs.com/

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why put a moonroof/sunroof in a tropical country like ours? lalo na kung taga metro manila ka?

yun ngang sunroof ng trooper namin, never naman nagagamit. binubuksan ko nalang kung nada-drive ko at baka mag stuck up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
moonroofs/sunroofs?