New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Kabitan mo ng KHAOS yan baka di ma bumaba yung fuel gauge mo from full! hehe... Kasi sinira ng Khaos hahaha.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Regardless inggit ako sa mileage mo :D
    Hehe... Baka mag overflow yung tank kung kinabitan ng Khaos... sa sobrang galing nadagdagan pa yung gaso. :P

We wanted to buy a CRDi Matrix some months back but my sis needed an a/t tranny which is not available.

My Frontier 2.7 can do 400++km with one full tank in the city... (10-11km/L) thus a Matrix 1.5 doing 19 or 20 km/L should have a crack at the 1,000km mark with a full tank given the proper highway conditions.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok pala ang diesel Matrix ah.

manual lang diesel matrix?

sayang naman........sana maglabas sila ng a/t variant...
    hope i could break the 10km/l mark on the city with my new 2nd-hand liteace....
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; September 2nd, 2005 at 05:03 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    vinj:My Frontier 2.7 can do 400++km with one full tank in the city... (10-11km/L) thus a Matrix 1.5 doing 19 or 20 km/L should have a crack at the 1,000km mark with a full tank given the proper highway conditions.
    ...and with the aircon off B)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i test drove a crdi matrix months ago. lakas umarangkada sa midrange. at antahimik parang gas engine. sarap gamitin. takam na takam ako. nga lang, naiba priority di ko na binalak bumili. well, kelangan bantayan dapat ang fuel injectors after 20K kms, kasi may mga nagpost sa internet na crdi matrix users from romania (europe ) na after that period, the injectors fouled up. this can be solved kung malinis diesel fuel na ikinakarga. or quick fix, install another fuel filter in series sa existing original filter. nga lang, baka ma-void warranty.

6. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    ...and with the aircon off B)
    We didn't turn her aircon off except for the first few minutes while cruising and waiting for the temperature to reach its recommended level.

Ilocos Sur and Norte do not possess the traffic that Tarlac (too many tractors and tricycles), Pangasinan and La Union (What the heck happened to San Fernando?) have so we might be able to cruise at higher speeds.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kainggit naman

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nice engine.
    Last edited by oldblue; September 3rd, 2005 at 04:45 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    55 Liters?? laki ng tank ng matrix mo a.. tank ng 4x4 ranger na service namin only has 45 liters. the best i've been able to do on it is around 10km/l lang..

Even yung crdi na starex of my bro gets 8 km/liter sa city drive. Lakas pa ng hatak. OK yan experiment mo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Marikina to La Union and back (601 km) in a half tank