New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    What I recall for the 2nd pic facelifted model, it came out with the ff versions:
    XE,
    1.6 Gli,
    1.6 Gli-Altis,
    1.8 S.E.G.-Altis.
    Based on this, yung sakin pala hindi Altis, just a plain GLi?

Actually, just yesterday, I saw a model like mine with the Altis emblem. Akala ko added-on lang. Would you know kung anong meron sa GLi-Altis na wala sa GLi?

Tsaka, ano yung SEG? Special Edition GLi?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hehehe. Iba pagka-akala ko dun sa lovelife. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The lovelife body is where the Toyota Corolla 'Altis' made its debut.

Initially, the Altis was just a topline trim level of the lovelife body. On the generation that followed, all Corollas had the Altis name.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Would you know kung anong meron sa GLi-Altis na wala sa GLi?
    What I remember, the Gli-Altis has leather seats/door interiors (light grayish beige). If I recall correctly, I think the Gli-Altis also has a cd-changer and maybe a different head unit over the Gli.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Tsaka, ano yung SEG? Special Edition GLi?
    Hehe. Not sure na what it means. Possibly nga what you mentioned. Or just Special Edition G?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    yeah the other may technicaly be an altis pero if you go out to buy parts specialy outside the casa pag sinabe nila lovelife they are actualy refering to the the corollas on both pics. baka pag sinabe mo altis they might think its the other corrola that has a different shape that is more popularly known as "altis"

ae111 1.8SE-G altis has 7A-FE 1.8L engine!

debut ng 1.8L 7A-FE sa local market natin in the corolla series.... most bihira sa road, pinako gusto ko version ng ae111...
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; July 2nd, 2007 at 09:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Interesting stuff. Thanks guys!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mga Boss, just want to ask whether the ordinary Lovelife Gli '98 with white stripe tail light can be converted similar to GLI altis'00 tail lights na may 2 circular shape? Bolt-on kaya??? price???

I just bought '98 lovelife last week but i prefer the looks of the facelift type you were referring in the thread....appreciate your response...Many thanks>>>

woodpecker05,

palit-salpak lang yan, that is kung makaakita ka ng ok na unit..baka ma gusto makipag-swap...tawag dyan, euro-tail lights, for AE111-lovelife rolla...

original b-new, handa ka ng minimum 10 thou pair... A+ japan-koito surplus, 8000 pair-->sa banawe meron, may malapit sa laong laan, malapit sa bangko dun...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir yoda, this may be totally unrelated and a bit ignorant on my part, but why is there a need to black out license plate numbers? Aren't these things publicly displayed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
"Lovelife"