New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kakatakot bumili ng mitsu... d ko alam nangyari sa kanila, dati ok pero ngyn d na.. ive had a frend with the same prob with the adv,after 1 prob was fixed,here comes another 1.. service manager said they cant replace the unit.. aayusin lang.. hassle dba... i think you should write a letter directly sa japan...

we had a mazda familia naman way back... with tons of probs.. wat my dad did was write a letter sa mazda japan...then columbia motors replaced the actual unit.. i think kailangan mo din gawin yan sa mitsu kung ayaw nila palitan...goodluck!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eurie
    its imposible to overheat kasi ako minsan natutulog sa tanghali hindi man lang sya tumataas gauge nya. o swertehan lang sa unit?
    Engines functioning normally are impossible to overheat even under mild to moderate abuse. Our 13-year-old Daihatsu Charade went up to Baguio and literally brought half our house to its present location during its heyday, and it hasn't overheated once in life. It's currently serving grocery duties, although we might restore it to daily driver status para may sasakyan akong nagagamit if dad agrees (and *my* bugdet permits. College stude heheheh).

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    di kaya napagtripan oto mo sa casa? tinanggalan ng fluid or pinalitan ang fan or radiator?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Regarding overheat, alamin muna natin ang reason baka hindi lang naikabit yung power ng radiator fan or busted thermoswitch or naubos ang tubig (me tagas) or cra ang water pump...dami pede reasons. pero since nag overheat na yan, medyo malutong na mga oil seal and gaskets nyan which later on would result to oil leaks...teka...BRAND NEW yan ah?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
'Lemon' Adventure