New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I appreciate it very much. Thanks also to Tsikot.com. It has been very helpful for my motoring needs and questions.

MORE POWER!

Sikuya, i'll be going to the USA, Virginia in particular.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice place, the state of virginia. you heading to charleston or richmond?don't forget to drive up washington,baltimore, philly, jersey and of course NYC. have a grand time then, and if you haven't been to the US before, welcome to america conzky. a sidenote, northeast is in deep freeze for 2 weeks now. it was minus 18 celsius there yesterday.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thanks for the suggestions, Sikuya, appreciate it. Actually will be entering Seatlle. Stay there for, maybe, 1 week to visit some friends, then to Calif for another week.

Then to Virginia on the first week of May. We'll be driving down south to Orlando, Florida. Probably, we'll also be driving to Philly to watch Iverson play, he's the favorite of my kids, you know.

Where do you come from, Sikuya?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    you will cover a lot of american real estate conzky. from west to northeast to south. there are lots of things to see and enjoy in those places you mentioned it'll take a lot of space to enumerate them. if you're planning to go to disneyworld(orlando), be prepared and have a plan. you just don't drop by and buy tickets. it takes lots of planning to keep your sanity.
    allen iverson played against my home team(who are not doing as well as last year's) last night and the 76ers lost in OT.
    just so these threads will feel right at home, guess i just have to ask....what kind of car do you drive?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You bet Sikuya, we'll be able cover a lot of beautiful places. With regard to our Orlando trip, i guess there will no more problem because my bro. -in-law has already made early reservations, to the following places: disneyworld, seaworld, universal studios and ripley's believe it or not, to prevent hassles.

Actually, i got two rides, old ones: a !997 Toyota Lite Ace and a 1976 Mits Lancer GLXi-with slight mods-streering wheel, mags and tires, bumpers and skirts and spoiler. Though my rides are old, i try to keep them look as new as possible.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    whoa! 1976 mitsu lancer, that is really old. but then again, it's still running. your 97 toyota is not that old, i have a 98 model car. but wait, it's 2004, yours will be 7 y/o and mide 6. need to get a new ride(if i win the lotto).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Leaving my car for 1 month.......