New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper
    given a chance will you buy one? pros and cons if you're familiar with the car.
    the white one was being sold to me for 280k before. . with all the mazdaspeed parts it had (kit, suspension, steering wheel, etcetc) , the dreams i had of owning one, looks of a practical sporty looking car (four doors), i would have bought it! problem was i started modifying my familia and was pretty much attached to it. .sooo babay na ..anyways, the current owner s doing a heck of a job in taking care of it. mas naging showcar na kasi

the lantis is a good car to own since it is rare and pretty much hold its own on looks versus current cars. its a good project car also as you can fit a 1.8l turbo engine inside. . or a 3.0 v6 if you can get your hands on one. try to avoid getting one in a/t ..medyo malakas kasi sa gas. go m/t and you'll be fine
    Last edited by caloyski5; July 19th, 2006 at 09:03 PM.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

yup, typical mazda...get m/t...

ako type ko yan....kahit di mo bihisan, maporma na! me too, want to get one if i had the cash, m/t...

nasya pala ung 3.0L dun anu engine model? pwede na siguro BPT....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper
    given a chance will you buy one? pros and cons if you're familiar with the car.
    YES!!! my favorite car!!! kung meron akong pera sya ang magiging daily driver ko! together with an Eclipse, Miata and 200SX (Silvia).

ahhhhh....ganda talaga!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    YES!!! my favorite car!!! kung meron akong pera sya ang magiging daily driver ko! together with an Eclipse, Miata and 200SX (Silvia).

ahhhhh....ganda talaga!
    Ayos to ah... put it side by side with current Mz3 talagang makikita mo ang heritage ng bagong mazda3.

Gud thing tama ang design direction ng Mazda engineers. They chose design cues from the best 323 of the past and ayan ang ganda ng Mz3

alam ko projector lights na yan...HID ready.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, afaik, may 3.0 v6 engine na lumabas sa lantis
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08

ahhhhh....ganda talaga!

damn.... ganda naman... nice paint job.. sweet....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Frameless windows pa. May mga nakakasabay ako sa Kia dati nung nagpapaservice ako ng Besta.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    take a look on these cars....may touch ba ng porshe ang lantis? parang meron nga ano...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gwapo ng Lantis, one of the sharpest looking cars released here IMO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Lantis