New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    armand, baka sa gallery yan... may nagpost na rin ng pic ng lambo squad car don eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pano bang mag-apply na maging pulis sa Italy? ;)

Eh di ba naka-Ducati din yung mga parak dun?!?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the low profile light bar on the roof.

Siguro puro strobes yun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag dito yan sa atin di pwede...sa sobrang baba baka di makalabas yung pulis dahil sa laki ng tyan..di mabuhat.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pag dito yan sa atin di pwede...sa sobrang baba baka di makalabas yung pulis dahil sa laki ng tyan..di mabuhat.
    Hhaha..Tama ka dyan..and to add lalaspagin lang ng mga pulis natin yan baka wala pang 1 month makikita mo may gasgas na basag na ang window.Hindi iingatan yan pag sa pinas sa una oo pero hindi magtatagal sira na yan sa Pinas...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    BTW, i came across this same article somewhere here in tsikot, i just forgot where exactly...
    i posted this before the other thread

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sarap maging pulis sa italy hehehe.....

ROME, Italy (CNN) -- Italian drivers are known to use public roads as their personal speedways and racing tracks. But now they are about to lose their final race.

Italy's state police have a sleek new addition -- a Lamborghini Gallardo with a top speed of 309 km/h (192 mph).

The car, which has a list price of $165,000 (€145,180), comes fully equipped -- flashing blue light and siren included.

The Lamborghini will be used on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway in southern Italy for emergencies and to transport organs for transplant.

Lamborghini, which is owned by Volkswagen and based near Bologna in northern Italy, donated the car.

The six-speed vehicle has the ability to go from zero to 100 km/h (60 mph) in four seconds.

With a car like this you hardly go unnoticed, and Giuseppe di Costa, one of eight newly trained Lamborghini patrol drivers, is clearly having some fun.

During a ride in the car we had a motorcyclist giving the thumbs up and yelling. "Ah ah, he wants to make a race with me," di Costa says.

At a traffic light, a group of teenagers -- usually weary of the police -- solicit some attention, demanding to be arrested.

"They say, 'Please arrest me for 10 minutes, I want to go on a ride with you in your car,'" di Costa says.

But this Lamborghini is not just a toy -- it is equipped with a $40,000 (€33,000) camera and computer system that records traffic violations and sends them back to headquarters in real time.

The car also has been fitted with a specially designed cooler compartment to transport organs for transplants.

And unlike most other police cars it has a state-of-the-art defibrillator -- although just the sound of its engine should be enough to make your heart jump.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think this is the third thread with the same topic hehehe

Lamborghini donates car to Italian police

Italian cops get Lamborghini squad car
    Last edited by ssaloon; June 17th, 2004 at 11:56 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ROME, ITALY: Two Italian State Policemen pose next to the "Lamborghini Gallardo" police Car in Rome 16 December 2004. The supercar, bearing State Police colors has a 10 cylinder, 5 liters, 500 hp engine and is equipped with a full aluminum body and espresso machine, will be used by the traffic police during emergency situations on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway. The vehicle also has advanced technological apparatus for receiving and transmitting information and images relating to particularly critical situations and fashions.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    namputs!!!!! i wanna have one of those ;)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Lamborghini donates car to Italian police [Merged]