New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa golf tourneys, bukod sa number 1 winner, may special award sa mga kulelat they call it the kalabasa award...

Patapos na ang 2006 at sa dami ng mga posts dito, may car brands/models na nag stand out as talagang maganda,value for money and may very good after sales service. In other words may total customer satisfaction.

On the contrary, may mga models na errr.. didnt live up to our expectations. As we can see ang hahaba ng thread nila. Yung may woes tsaka lemonade. Pati yung may problema sa injectors. to name a few. Who do you think gets this prestigious award?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sa golf tourneys, bukod sa number 1 winner, may special award sa mga kulelat they call it the kalabasa award...

Patapos na ang 2006 at sa dami ng mga posts dito, may car brands/models na nag stand out as talagang maganda,value for money and may very good after sales service. In other words may total customer satisfaction.

On the contrary, may mga models na errr.. didnt live up to our expectations. As we can see ang hahaba ng thread nila. Yung may woes tsaka lemonade. Pati yung may problema sa injectors. to name a few. Who do you think gets this prestigious award?
    Cool. was trying to create a thread for this and you hit the nail right on the head. for me the fact that i couldnt post here is a kalabasa award on its own.

would like to hear feedback on autos too.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa mga nabasa ko:

1. Civic
    2. Forts and Innovas w/ D4Ds.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't want to step on anyone's toes. But, over here....... it's not really a bad car. But, it'll have to be the Ford 500. The Fusion seems to have superseded it in every way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Norkis Legacy? hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anything from the Protoss Nexus?
    Este, car brand pala yan from china

*runs for cover*

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Sa mga nabasa ko:

1. Civic
    2. Forts and Innovas w/ D4Ds.

nah nah ....

it should be honda city ... honda quality simply sucks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Anything from the Protoss Nexus?
    Este, car brand pala yan from china

*runs for cover*
    i think i see an enraged protoss dragoon chasing you, chip.

+1 sa d4d and the bird shyet-phobic FD paint.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Seems to me the koreans aint getting this award for this year...Or is it too early to tell.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am not voting on this, as I am happy with our two 'almost 2-year old' vehicles.

Although, I must admit that the after-sales-service of the Korean brand is a lot better than the Japanese's....

:starwars:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Kalabasa Award..