New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What car best describes you? What type? Brand? Year Model? Color? Options if relevant?

Honesty is the best policy. And you can be creative too.

Describe and explain why.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    What car best describes you? What type? Brand? Year Model? Color? Options if relevant?

i would be a silver pajero.
    easy to maintain, diesel, pwedeng formal, pwedeng rugged.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG.

anywhere.
    Last edited by kimpOy; August 29th, 2007 at 01:29 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would be a stock silver BMW 530d:

Understated (and even ugly - haha) at first glance but it's still a Bimmer.

Has a thrifty diesel engine that can have a better fuel consumption than an average econobox, but can unleash 235hp & 500Nm of torque if provoked.

The car revolves around the i-Drive controller (yes I'm a geek & tech freak). Lots of computing power & hi-technology stuff involved - though rarely used for most times though not to mention has a few electronic gremlins every now & then.

Can be serviced at the BMW authorized repair shop or by a backyard car mechanic - though I prefer BMW Autohaus if money permits.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; August 29th, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post

1990 Nissan Sentra SE-R. Make mine Red.

I've always been a simple kind of guy, not much to look at, but I like to have fun every once in a while, and I'm addicted to racing. This car matches me because it's simple, understated and, best of all, not really expensive.

It's decently quick (as quick as the Civic SiR, actually) but will do daily commuting duty quite well. Fun and utility in one package. It's got decent horsepower and decent torque. It may not be the most frugal (I never was), but it doesn't drink excessively for what it offers.

I'll spend on what matters to me, but damn if I have to do what everyone else is doing, or look like everyone else (that's why this car appeals to me). It's not perfect, it has its problems, but that's appealing, too... you can't have pleasure without a price.

Even if I'm a tech and tuning geek, I like to keep things simple. I don't want the fastest, the biggest, the best or the best equipped... I think the SE-R is simply perfect.

----

But that was me when I was younger and fitter.

Now that I'm thirty, I'm a Ford Lynx RS. I'm a bit bigger, a bit heavier, and a little slower, but I'm smarter, too (it handles better), and I make concessions towards practicality and family (four doors instead of two now). I still don't follow the pack, and I'm still not perfect, but I'm more confident than I used to be, flashier, I guess, but not horribly so. I also like a bit more luxury out of life, but not too much.

Also, I'm terribly, terribly vain. :hysterical:
    Last edited by niky; August 29th, 2007 at 02:37 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pinoy na pinoy - Jeepney. Laking kalye. Pati ang mga jokes mala "God Knows Hudas not pay". Ibang klase ang bongga. Madaling sakyan. Di namimili

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'd probably be a diesel Mitsubishi Adventure. Not terribly fast, nor thoroughly modern and refined. Nothing exceptional in fact, except reliability. A plodder compared to newer makes, but gets the job done [eventually ]. Easily serviced and satisfied, too.

And always happy to take more than a couple of folks along for the ride. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 29th, 2007 at 03:45 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Land Rover D90.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    One of two things,

E320 Bluetec. Understated, classy, likes to pamper friends along. Relentlessly moves forward with lots of torque, no need to rev and scream high to get power down.

SL400 CDI. Mercedes' biturbo diesel convertible. Swiss Army Knife appeal, in a sporty package. Transforms to a hard top cruiser or an open air sports car. 311hp and 539 lb-ft of torque...

Why stop often to fill up when you can enjoy the entire 600+ mile journey in stride?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is what best describes me...

Malakas kumain, low mileage, takes a lot of room when parking but then very much go anywhere, adventurous and likes to get down and dirty hehehe .

Eto naman for my kid(s)..

mini-hummer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Imagine you were a car. What would you be?