New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Eh... given that the average height of the ridges that make up the rumble strip is much lower than the variations in surface height elsewhere on the SLEX, then I'd say no... not even a full kilometer's worth will do any damage to your car that normal driving on our wretched highways will not do.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kala ko brake strip ito..hhehe..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at the slex, para ka na ring may rumble strips, specially, sa center lane from alabang to sucat. kaya lang, iba epekto. wavy ang dating. hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ilang beses nadin ako nagising sa ganyan sa US hehe, buti nalang... :P

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ...hehe, brader niky, kaya nga po sabe ko, "Hypothetically, lets say lang..." baka lang siguro, or malay mo lang na possible na ganun mangyari,. we'll never know that it may occur at a spontaneous, given, shorter or longer period of time,.. ikanga, parang analogy & opinion ko lang yun. :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Question lang is can this do any damage to our cars, pag dinaanan natin na let's say running at 80-100 kph?[/QUOTE]

Well.. I dont think so... marami ring ganyan dito sa Turbina (highway along Calamba~Batangas) mostly along intersection ng mga industrial parks. They've been here for long time (most of them worn-out na) I dont hear drivers complaining about damage on their vehicles (including me even at these speeds). Certainly, they wake you up as you pass by.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I see it as very helpful rather than annoying. Keeps the driver warned or informed of the danger lies ahead pag mabilis ka so you will have to slow down.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup para sa mga nakaka tulog. hehehe. Most of the roundabout in middle east may ganyan talagang ma gigising ka sa sobrang dami..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Eh... given that the average height of the ridges that make up the rumble strip is much lower than the variations in surface height elsewhere on the SLEX, then I'd say no... not even a full kilometer's worth will do any damage to your car that normal driving on our wretched highways will not do.

warning sign lang talaga to slow down..

hmm... di ba sa mga car factory/ assembly plant, pagkatapos ng isang unit test drive agad.. meron dun na isang "course" ng mga maliliit na humps.. 2 inches maybe.. hinaharabas kaagad ung brand new unit for test drive..hehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....ahhh eto pala yung thread na hinahanap ko (napost ko sa isa eh). so its meant to give u a "nudge" just in case you doze off. nalabuan lang kasi ako dahil sa kalagitnaan nilagay (anlayo pa ng tollgate). gulat lang ako it just sprouted overnight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
humps along SLEX??