New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow.. grabe damages. and, same as others here, buti na lang walang namatay.

where's the car now, BTW? curious lang.

OT: I know what you feel.. halos same thing happened to my pick-up around 5 years ago. yung sa 'kin, ginamit ni utol, lost control and the vehicle ended up with the tires on top. wala na 'kong nagawa afterwards sa utol ko. i thought kung gulpihin ko sya wala ding mangyayari. *sigh*

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm sure you have mixed feelings right now about the loss of your car and you probably want to blame your brother or someone else. But, no car is worth the loss of a human life. It's small comfort. But be happy that the occupants made it out of the accident alive.

I hope your insurance covers this.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    parang gusto mong sakalin ba ang kapatid mo?...hehehe...you can get another car naman. well the car did its job, that is, to protect the passenger. galing ba ng gimik sila? kasi from the looks of it the ground didn't just collapse. looks like it was hit on the righthand side.
    yup. galing gimik...mas malakas yung impact ata sa right hand side kesa sa impact nung nahulog eh. mabagal na daw ung pagkahulog nya...di ko na inalam ung details masyado kasi lalo lang ako maiiyak ...

Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    musta naman ang relationship nyong mag-utol ngayon?
    ...hehehe...showbiz question ser a. ok naman... parang walang nangyari. d ko naman sya balak sakalin harharhar...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Owning a car assumes you must realize it is also meant to protect its passengers and give up its life for them. I'm glad it did its job.

Masmasakit mawalan ng kamag-anak, dahil hindi sila mapapalitan. A car, you can always find another one, maybe a better one.

Mukhang may mga tumitira sa creek, may nasugatan ba doon?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good thing na walang namatay dyan sa aksidenteng yan.....

we have the same Hatch...pati color...sa mags lang nagkaiba.......

I do like to drive it as well and I find it very good in cornering sa mga twisty roads, feel mo sa manibela yung nangyayari below hehehe.....your bro probably loose control and panic or he's a bit tipsy and react slow to the situation. We also have some close encounters with our hatch but thank God we are still in one piece...one instance eh dyan sa Rizal/Laguna highway going to Siniloan....we are cruising quite fast in the twisty road one early morning (around 4am) and in one corner, nabulaga kami ng isang me topak na tao na naglalakad at nagsasayaw sa gitna ng kalsada.... muntik na namin talagang masagasaan and we almost ended up na mahulog sa bangin...but the hatch do its job.....pumalo nga yung likod and we ended up almost in an opposite direction.....pinalakpakan pa kami nung me topak...parang sine raw.... nabukulan yung passengers namin sa likod and we ended up with one broken mag sa likod....(pumalo sa embankment nung aspalto)

Sabi nung bayaw ko who is driving that time, split desisyon daw talaga sya kung sa kaliwa (bangin) o kanan (bundok) nya kakabigin but by instinct eh sa kaliwa na nya nakabig kasi katatapos lang nyang mag-change gear nung mangyari at kabibitaw pa lang nya dun sa kambyo.....hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'm crying with you, Hu Hu Hu!

The positive things that happened were: no serious injuries to your brother and the passengers and no third party was involved - person or property.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ako den naiyak sa nakita ko. haaayy ang hatchback..

Thank God walang injuries.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deym..were they inside when it fell on its roof!?

how can they possibly survive!?!?it's a miracle!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ahuhuhuhu... di bale bro, maganda nman ang balik sa nyan.. bka may magregalo sayo ng bagong car.. o kaya sinyales na yun na kelangan mo na magpalit ng kotse.. o baka may naghihintay na bonus sa trabaho or makakuha ka ng isang magandang deal sa next car mo..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    deym..were they inside when it fell on its roof!?

how can they possibly survive!?!?it's a miracle!

my thoughts, exactly!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Huhuhu