New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    anong procedure para ma-check na hindi carnap yung bibilhin na kotse?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you could go the the anti-carnapping task force office or i think TMG office sa Camp Crame.... just note the plate number and check with them, thats it! :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    you could go the the anti-carnapping task force office or i think TMG office sa Camp Crame.... just note the plate number and check with them, thats it! :D
    pajerokid, i think you also need to state the chassis and engine numbers. most carnaps have these numbers tampered eh.

imho lang po.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or if you have the photo copy of the registration, you may check/verify with the originating LTO office (where the car's first registration) that you can find at Cert. of Registration (CR)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy_gilmore::: ay oo nga po! :D The safest number to have is the Engine number. Thats the hardest to tamper.

jaspi::: medyo hassle ata ito :D Hirap magbungkal ng records sa lto, lalo na for verification purposes lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    computerize na po....just a few pesos tip should do the trick. TMG ganun din....you need to bring a photocopy of the cr and or and check these numbers din kung eto yung nasa vechicle din.

Better still, insist to the seller that he get a vechicle clearance certificate from the TMG...kailangan mo din ito kasi for the change of ownership. Di ko lang alam kung pede itong i-tamper ha.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si wildthing, kaya kapag ayaw ka bigyan ng photocopy ng OR at CR ng seller eh magdalawang isip ka na...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    happy_gilmore::: ay oo nga po! :D The safest number to have is the Engine number. Thats the hardest to tamper.

jaspi::: medyo hassle ata ito :D Hirap magbungkal ng records sa lto, lalo na for verification purposes lang.
    di naman cguro, parang magpa change ownership ka lang kailangan kunin ang records ng oto. mga 2 days cguro bago mo makuha results, kasi di naman priority nila yun.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    kailan talaga yung photocopy ng OR at CR, pagayaw ibigay bbye...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how / where to check if the car is not carnapped?