New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    in a 2-lane highway, what's the most number of vehicles you've overtaken in one occasion? what car were you driving?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    in a 2-lane highway, what's the most number of vehicles you've overtaken in one occasion? what car were you driving?
    For me,around nine or ten mixed types of vehicles (trucks, vans, cars, suvs).

The car was my project Sentra. (tuned SR20DE engine, etc).

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i got my record number last saturday in a portion of santa rosa-tagaytay road--8 vehicles. . .i started revving as soon as i saw that sweet sight of clear opposite lane. . .jeep ang nasa unahan nung linya that i overtook. . .car was a 2006 corolla altis e--1 lang naman passenger ko

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    8 -9 vehicles, (trucks, bus, passenger cars and tricycles) di ko na napansin lahat. i was focused on the road. it was on maharlika hiway (i think, it was the hiway on san miguel, san ildenfonso bulacan etc etc) 04 altis E. 3 kame nakasakay

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    9 vehicles. Sa Laguna (Victoria ata or Pila)

Honda Civic FD 1.8S A/T. Stock. Pero medyo ang tagal bago matapos yung overtake

Naulit yan nung Tucson na.. 3 days old pero nagulat ako 9 cars na pala agad yung na-overtake ko. 4 Pax, full load luggage. CRDi Power! :diablo:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Seven

Tagaytay-Silang-Santa Rosa downhill stretch

Honda Civic ESi D15B VTEC

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have no idea really what's the longest moving line I've passed but one of my favorites was overtaking a group of cars that were also passing.

The cars ahead of me were trying to pass a convoy of trucks but they too were relatively slow in accelerating and were blocking each other. I got on the right shoulder lane which was paved with asphalt and got to pass them before the shoulder turned to gravel. This was on Mc Arthur Highway in Tarlac some years ago using a Ford Escape.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako hanggang isa lang ata. kabado eh. wahahaha.

BTW: car is 98 civic lxi.

How many