New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Guys! I both my Innova Car (G - 2.5 - Manual) last September 2005 from Pasong Tamo, so far I don’t have any problem with my car through I have few questions.

~ What’s the normal air for the tires? Is it 25 or higher?
    ~ What’s the indicator that I need to change my oil? What kind of oil do I have to use? When I first visit Toyota they asked what kind of oil. I choose the cheaper one. Hehe…
    ~ If there’s a scratch on my car, what’s the best thing to do? Mahal ata kung ipapagawa ko sa Toyota.

This is my first car and I don’t really know anything about cars. Also, if you can give me tips about cars mas okay and I’ll appreciate your tips.

Thanks you!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *yun tire psi mo usually nakasulat sa gulong or sa pinto mo.
    *always change oil every 3 months. pero yun synthetic oil can last up to 6 mo.
    * 3rd-party auto-detailing

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's every 5000km or every three months. Best to ask your Toyota Service Advisor. Anyway, they'll call you when it's time for the next oil change.

Follow the recommended pressure on the door. The pressure on the tire is maximum pressure load. If you keep your tire at that pressure, it'll be very stiff and will wear down much quicker.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi oldblue, thanks for the reply. Pro meron pa ulit akong Q.

~ yung nakasulat sa pinto na number kinda hindi ko maintindihan. panu ba yun? =)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fish&coffee
    Hi oldblue, thanks for the reply. Pro meron pa ulit akong Q.

~ yung nakasulat sa pinto na number kinda hindi ko maintindihan. panu ba yun? =)

hanapin mo dun sa nakasulat sa pinto yung tire size mo, tapos may equivalent na recommended tire pressure yun.

yung tire size mo is nakasulat sa sidewalls ng tire mo (e.g. 195/55/R15, etc.)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's either on the body where the door covers it when the door closes, or on the side of the door that mates with the body... basta, you can't see it if the door is closed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    It's either on the body where the door covers it when the door closes, or on the side of the door that mates with the body... basta, you can't see it if the door is closed.

to add, normally nasa ilalim yun... and as niky pointed out, its on the side of the door that mates with the body.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ~ What’s the normal air for the tires? Is it 25 or higher?
    ~ What’s the indicator that I need to change my oil? What kind of oil do I have to use? When I first visit Toyota they asked what kind of oil. I choose the cheaper one. Hehe…
    ~ If there’s a scratch on my car, what’s the best thing to do? Mahal ata kung ipapagawa ko sa Toyota.

There's an earlier thread about Innova...
    From Operations Manual
    > 33 psi (front & Rear) well rested
    > 1K, 5K, 10K and so on... refer to manual for number of months vs. ODO
    > Pag hindi malalim, kuha pa yan ng rubbing from DIY stocks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    That's every 5000km or every three months. Best to ask your Toyota Service Advisor. Anyway, they'll call you when it's time for the next oil change.

Follow the recommended pressure on the door. The pressure on the tire is maximum pressure load. If you keep your tire at that pressure, it'll be very stiff and will wear down much quicker.

ganun ba yun? I always fill up at maximum load for fuel economy sana.

*fish&coffee, follow mo yun instruction ni *happy gilmore.

for addl info, read this: (for deciphering tire codes )

How Tires Work

also check your cars manual, you'll find everything you need there regarding the maintenance schedules for your car.

For detailing info, please browse thru the Detailing Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How to maintain Innova Car?