New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How long did you wait from reserving your car to actual delivery? When I bought my Nissan, it took them 3 days. Now, I'm going on 3 weeks for my Honda, and still the unit is at the Batangas Pier waiting for BOC signatures.

For my nissan wala namang waiting period, sila yung nanghintay sa decision namin.

For my dad's 2nd Gen Honda CRV, we waited around 3-1/2 months before our unit came out... bummer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3-5 days sa gen 2 CRV nung bagong labas back in 2002.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    0 day sa black gen2 crv ng bro ko, showroom unit hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Hmmm.... Tagal yata...

Ako mga 1 hour lang final inspection lang before release tsaka signing of papers etc etc.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Three weeks. It would have taken longer kung hindi ko pa sinabi na naiinis na ako.

The sales agent was trying all sorts of tactics to convince me to get another color rather than the one I chose. Sabi ko, "I cannot compromise my personal taste. Either you give it to me in the color that I want, or I pull out my reservation fee and consider another brand." Syempre nataranta yung dealership, since I was paying in cash.

Turns out that there was one unit, in the color that I wanted, that was bound for Cebu. Sa tulong ng kapitbahay namin na taga-planta, the unit was blocked off and given to me instead. Hindi ko pina-deliver; we drove it home from the dealership.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 11th, 2005 at 06:10 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 week yung Rav4. CBU kasi from Japan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ako two hours for my trooper .....paper works lang...three units was available at that time..at that dealer..but no stocks at any metro manila dealership...(maybe kasi...lapit na yung excise tax [at that time])...for my civic...3 days...they had to clear the check first before i can take it home.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    2 weeks for the Lynx RS. That was on consignment from the factory as we didn't want the showroom unit and the last two were reserved already. But it did come when they said it would.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    30 mins lang sa Highlander. Konti pirma-pirma. Kamayan. Tapos uwi na. Second hand kasi eh.:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How long did you wait for your new car?