New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yup get a manager's check, then pa xerox mo na rin just for record purposes, then remeber the receipts... para may katibayan ka kung magkaroon ng problema like what happened to the xtrail na 2 ang binentahan ng nissan libis... ano na nga ba nangyari dun?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Manager's check is the best, you spend an additional 50 to 100 pesos, but it buys you peace of mind.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Get the namecard of the bank manager also cuz the casa will surely call your bank for mc verification.

That's why it helps kung may account ka sa bank na kukunan mo ng check para may character reference kahit paano.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    manager's check sa PNB costs 50 petot. bukod sa safe, tipid sa oras pa sa pagbibilang pag nagbayad ka sa dealer.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Let me reiterate what previous posters have emphasized: Manager's Check is the most preferred mode of payment. It means that you have funds deposited with a bank and that the amount is guaranteed by the bank. The bank will usually charge a nominal amount for issuing a manager's check.

You may also use regular personal check provided that you have the same amount or more deposited in the account. Regular checks take three days for the vicitinity of Metro Manila and seven days for other regions, to clear.

Or you may make a deposit into the account of the dealer provided you both maintain accounts in the same banks.

Yup Managers Check is the way to go, its as good as cash. Inquire at your suking bank on how much, usually 50-100 petot sometimes is free depending on your relationship with the bank. Don't forget to get an Official Receipt from the dealership as proof of payment. Everything should be in writing para black and white.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung medyo asar ka sa salesperson mo bigyan mo ng isang truck ng piso

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    manager's

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks to all who replied to my question,

Of all motoring forums this is truly the one that can answer all my worries...

I'll get managers check!

Chao!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Overwhelming Majority SIR - go for a MANAGERS CHECK. But in my case, 75% managers check and 25% cash. Always bring cash kasi di mo alam kung ano pang kakailanganin bayaran- like if may nakita kang magandang accessory, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How do you pay a newly bought car sa casa? cash o check?