New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmmm... Ako siguro, kung makakabili... whole night walang tulog... Road Trip kasi nasa isip.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    anxious .....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I'm referring to the day or night before you finally got your hands on your first brand new car at the dealership or second hand car or any "new" ride for you

How did you feel? Never slept the whole night? Nervous? Excited? (understatement hehe).

I'm sure that you still remember even just a little...

hindi ako makatulog at hindi rin makahintay sa umaga. para akong batang ang saya-saya dahil bibilhan ng laruan or magbabakasyon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My very first car was the '98 M-Benz ML320! This has been decided when I saw Jurassic Park 2 at the movies (summer '97). I was one of the first who put money down ($500) at the dealer as a pre-order.

The day I got the call from the dealer that my order has arrived I was so excited, anxious and di makatulog!.. I have to read and re-read again all the product materials sent by Mercedes Benz, brochures from the dealer, as well as the reviews and magazines about the ML320.

Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ang hirap, d din ako maka2log!!! maski ung unit ko darating pa sa mid sept!!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Excited would be an understatement.....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I really wanted an STI but two days prior i got a call from my insurance agent that my rate would be higher so i decided to get the FXT instead. I felt kinda sad because it would've been different if not for those stupid traffic tickets :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... wala lang.

Though am looking forward to our target vehicle: a Miata.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dardmc View Post
    ang hirap, d din ako maka2log!!! maski ung unit ko darating pa sa mid sept!!!
    Nakupo medyo matagal pa! Baka magka-eyebags ka nyan

Baka naman very special car yan kaya order basis talaga?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yup its a volvo c30 limited edition!.. kaya dko na sya maantay, im too excited for it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How did you feel the night before you got your car?