New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Who watches this TV show?

Tawa ako nang tawa yesterday. Phoemella Baranda was interviewing this guy about the souped up 5-series & 3-series. All he could mutter was the "porma" word. The butterflies in his stomach must've gotten him. Hehe.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    was able to watch that show yesterday. All I saw is that Phoemella was driving the 5 series.

mazdamazda, i think you can merge this thread to the Hotwire event

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si Phoemella? eh ___________

no comment na lang :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy, mukhang may nalalaman ka na di pa namin alam ah.

Spit it out chieffy... wala nang secret secret hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    share the wealth pare!!! :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, was able to watch hotwire yesterday.. if you're a car buff, what they did yesterday was insulting. walang alam sila phoemela at ung other 2 girls about cars, all they could say was "wow". npaka worthless ung whole episode, except for the interview with jojo silverio. e30 M3 pla ung makina ng e36 nya! i was laughing when they were driving the cars.. ingat na ingat sila.. parang 10kph lang yata takbo nila. unlike pag ang topgear ang nag test drive, puch*, ubos ang gulong! hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    agree with slip-slick.. kala ko nga.. karo ng patay yung dina-drive nila eh...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw bits of the show and I was particularly aghast be the comments of the chick driving the bmw. She just started rolling and then she said this is exciting and fun (something to that effect) * 10 kph!!!!!!!!! How the hell can you comment about the fun in driving when you have just started rolling and immediately saying those things. LOL!!!!!

The other chick driving the top down bmw was wearing her deadly weapon pointed shoes. fashion show ng chick hindi ng auto itong show. LOL!!!!!!!

tnx

Rodski

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not very fond of automotive programming where the hosts don't know sh!t about cars. Dapat si carlocaraddict at mbt na lang ang kinuha nilang host. Si Phomella at yung ibang girls pang decoration na lang sa tabi nila.

And they should learn how to make action shots! Hindi promotional video ng Arlington at Paz ang ginagawa nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
HotWire