New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi to everyone in the club,

hope your all doing great!
    Anyway, I have query! I would like to ask if someone knows where i can convert my steering from manual to a power steering and if that is possible?
    I just got a corolla 1990 model this X-mas but since my wife is having problem with the manual steering we would like to know if it is possible to convert it to power steering and if this would cost a lot?

I would be happy if someone could assit me of my query,
    hmmm...............?????

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    around 20k din daw yung conversion tapos medyo scary. steering conversions of any type are scary..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Wag mo nang ipa-convert. Ipa-ayos mo na lang para lumambot ng konti. And I hope you are still using the stock 165 tires, and your wife is steering while the car is moving.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yeah inflate mo na lang to 32psi yun front tyres mo, that will help with the steering. Libre pa. Spending 20k on a 100k car just for power steering is not worth it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may power steering na yung ae92 na corolla, kaya yan lagyan. all you have to find is the power steering components of your car. meron niyan "surplus" sa pampanga
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks guys for the info! Really appreciate... By the way does any body know where i can trade mags? Gusto ko sana palitan yung mags ko ngayon eh! Brand new pa naman yung mags ko but i do like something different. I got it for 18tau this january when i got a car and i wud like to trade sana or add a litle bit para maka pag palit ng other mags.Any idea?

Hope for assisatance!