New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Just want to say hi everybody. I'm new on the board and I'm from
    Toronto, Canada.

I just bought a 2005 Honda Civic Si and I could hardly wait to start modding
    the car. I actually started already by putting an aftermarket Muffler.

I purchased a double oval tip stainless steel muffler. It's sounds great not too loud but a deep sound. I'm already thinking of another mod. maybe a nice drop.

Will this modding ever stop ...LOL

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sounds good, just avoid the look of those riced out civics. intake, headers and chip would be ideal for ur next mod. welcome to tsikot!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yeah I don't want that riced out look for sure. Small wheels and a drop would be it for the exterior. Most of the funds will go in the motor...LOL

btw nice ride you've got there, can' t wait to post mine up...LOL

only 98 more post to go...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome! what plans do you have for your motor? don't forget suspension mods if you wanna go fast

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi right now I don't have a plan for my motor mod, summer is almost done here, fall then winter... it's gonna be cold for that stuff. Sayang lang! I would probably do it next summer...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just make it all jdm and im sure ill look great
    get te37 18s for it or other japan made wheels im sure itll be a great headturner right away

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a suggestion, don't take this the wrong way, okay?

You could try asking help/ideas from car enthusiasts (local forums) in YOUR area. That would be more helpful for you in so many levels. You can relate with them since you can ask what/where are the reputable shops in your area. Also you can meet up with them in person, join a club, participate or watch automotive events together, share ideas and whatnot.
    Last edited by Bry; September 1st, 2005 at 09:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Changing the intake is a must for every performance-oriented Honda owner. That 100% better engine sound is something to die for! After that, lower the car just right and put 17s.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Just a suggestion, don't take this the wrong way, okay?

You could try asking help/ideas from car enthusiasts (local forums) in YOUR area. That would be more helpful for you in so many levels. You can relate with them since you can ask what/where are the reputable shops in your area. Also you can meet up with them in person, join a club, participate or watch automotive events together, share ideas and whatnot.
    but we are cooler than all those other boards

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    sounds good, just avoid the look of those riced out civics. intake, headers and chip would be ideal for ur next mod. welcome to tsikot!
    I guess we're too late to warn him BB

Quote Originally Posted by vtec pinoy
    I could hardly wait to start modding
    the car. I actually started already by putting an aftermarket Muffler.

I purchased a double oval tip stainless steel muffler. It's sounds great not too loud but a deep sound. I'm already thinking of another mod. maybe a nice drop.
    a muffler is a great start. It should add up at least 25hp.

cut the springs and you should be ready to have a great handling.

goodluck and welcome to Tsikot.

Stay away from gwapito69. :evillaugh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hi I'm new on the board...