New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    to all

I'm, looking for Van but unfortunately i don't have idea
    for 200-230k of budget, what type / model / year that I can possibly purchase..

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Up ko lang po

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Depends on what you are looking for in a van like: what are you going to haul in? people or cargo? if people, approximately how many? stuff like that.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For the budget mukhang old Korean vans lang pupuede...the likes of Besta, H100, Grace, and Pregio.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/vehicles/52728/
    and
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/vehicles/52694/

what you think guys?
    i'll just add some cash

di kaya may anomalya itong mga sasakyan?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/vehicles/52728/
    and
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/vehicles/52694/

what you think guys?
    i'll just add some cash

Can you provide the details I posted earlier before you ask what we think? I thought you are asking about a van? The links you posted are for a Mitsubishi Adventure which clearly is not a van, but an AUV (Asian Utility Vehicle).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Can you provide the details I posted earlier before you ask what we think? I thought you are asking about a van? The links you posted are for a Mitsubishi Adventure which clearly is not a van, but an AUV (Asian Utility Vehicle).
    well noted! ! !
    please provide details beacused this one again is an AUV

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sorry my mistakes, but let me correct my first statement
    Yes, its truly that I'm looking for Van approximately 10 persons to accomodate
    and it is for private use, Not for me but for my Dad and Mom, but I think it is too big for them using VAN and they dont want to use Sedan because for them it is too small.

so its just cross to my mind that AUV is also good for them. so the link that I posted is just for some feedback.

I did'nt mean to change the topic or give some false inquiry

Anyway, my priority is still for VAN and secondary is AUV

for VAN comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    For the budget mukhang old Korean vans lang pupuede...the likes of Besta, H100, Grace, and Pregio.
    is this model 1994-1998 or 2000-2003?

which one is better in terms of performance, reliability, FC, parts availability ?

And for AUV the link that i posted di kaya ito may anomalya 300K+ for model 2002 and 2003?

TIA

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for the info.

So, since your budget is very limited for a big vehicle, you may want to consider a privately owned Tamaraw FX. There are a few of them out there and you'll still have cash left to do repairs, if ever. Be sure to get the GL model. Also, you can find Toyota Revo within your budget too, but for the top trim, I think you would really have to haggle some more to meet your budget. That is if we are talking about an AUV.

If you believe that a van is a better way to go, you may want to consider the Hyundai Grace. Why? It's big, very easy to drive (I have one) and parts are cheap (I use OEM parts kse mura talaga). The Grace has three rows of seats at the back. For your parents comfort, you can take out one row an configure the seats like the first generation Toyota Hi-Ace Grandia .

HTH

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Those 2 Adventures are gasoline variants. Low resale talaga mga yan as they have low fuel economy. That's probably the reason why the owners want to get rid of it! Yikes, there are even those who are now looking for buyers of the more recent Fuzion precisely because of the gas consumption.

If you want to get a more decent van get the previous-gen 2.7L diesel Nissan Urvan Escapade or the Toyota Hiace Commuter.
    Last edited by Gerbo; November 5th, 2008 at 04:00 PM.

help VAN inquiry