New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    First, what's your job? I want to do the same thing so I can buy those kind of cars in 3 years.

Second, you may have to save for another 5 years since the cost of shipping, taxes, etc will cost the same as buying another one of those cars plus 50% if you're lucky.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    may i ask why would you want to send the car here.. will be be staying here for good..

and can you share to us the prices of those cars..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There are Pinoys who live in "The Valley" and are quite well-off. They probably could afford supercars. On the other hand, there's also the rank and file "Joe Sixpack" like yours truly who drives a Ford and a Hyundai.

Sometimes I wish I had more ambition to be rich. But, I'm happy where I'm at.

If the guy can afford a RR or a Lambo, I'm sure he can afford the "buwaya" fees.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    First, what's your job? I want to do the same thing so I can buy those kind of cars in 3 years.

Second, you may have to save for another 5 years since the cost of shipping, taxes, etc will cost the same as buying another one of those cars plus 50% if you're lucky.
    IM a registered nurse here and
    and do not have relatives to support there in the philippines coz my mom supports them,so thats why i can buy these cars...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    coz i dont want to live there i love philippines..the lamborghini is $320,000 and phantom is $340,000

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    [quote=Jun aka Pekto;757331]There are Pinoys who live in "The Valley" and are quite well-off. They probably could afford supercars. On the other hand, there's also the rank and file "Joe Sixpack" like yours truly who drives a Ford and a Hyundai.

Sometimes I wish I had more ambition to be rich. But, I'm happy where I'm at.

If the guy can afford a RR or a Lambo, I'm sure he can afford the "buwaya" fees.[/quote I WASNT born with money i WAS born with nothing...my parents DONT have money when me and my brother was born...the only thing they have is determination...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i WASNT born with money i WAS born with nothing...when me and my brother are born my parents have nothing!but determination

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    what do mean by buwaya fees?like greedy government fees?
    Last edited by john_eugenio; February 20th, 2007 at 07:34 AM. Reason: nothing

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by john_eugenio View Post
    coz i dont want to live there i love philippines..the lamborghini is $320,000 and phantom is $340,000
    $320000 * 48 = P15,360,000. shipping & tax(as per niky's estimate): P15,360,000 * 150% = P23,040,000!!! ...

ilang oras ko kaya bibilangin ang ganito karaming pera?!?!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by john_eugenio View Post
    what do mean by buwaya fees?like greedy government fees?
    Bribes. Buwaya = Crocodile.

Some customs officials are labeled as "buwayas" because they are greedy (and corrupt), which does not give justice to crocodiles, as they only eat what they can consume.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
HELP me!