New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    From a friend of mine

i just received a text message from my friend that his YELLOW KIA with plate UNC 811 was carnapped this early morning while parked in front of their house. (salbaheng mga magnanakaw > > > kakainis! ------ ina nila!!! > > >.

and a few meters away fron their house, they found a NISSAN car with plate no. XAC-240 parked, with engine still running. they noticed na naka-JUMPER yung mga wires. iniisip nga nila na nagpalit siguro ang mga gagong carnapper ng get-away vehicle nila para d sila masundan o para lituhin ang mga pulis.

investigation found out that the owner of the nissan is a med-rep. it happened at San Martin Subd. in Angono, Rizal. we are hoping na ma-recover sana yung kia ng friend ko.

tulong naman mga peeps! if you see or notice a YELLOW KIA HATCHBACK with plate no. UNC 811. please text/call 0918-9216593 / 0919-8122290 and ask for melvin.

makakarma din yang mga tarantadong carnapper na yan!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im sure ma kikita rin yang KIA ng friend mo.. iiwan nalang din yan same ilke nissan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba yan pati kia pinapatulan na!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 word... parts...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It doesn't make sense leaving a newer model Nissan (XAC) for an older and lower end model Kia if you are a carnapper kung parts lang ang habol niya.

Help With Carnapped Vehicle!