New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi,

im torn between Isuzu Altera and Hyundai Santa Fe... I want the Altera a lot but my friends have many comments, telling me to buy Santa Fe instead.

can somebody help me? no bias please... just the correct info about these to fantastic vehicles...

thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I don't own any of those two vehicle brands but I suggest you go for Hyundai.

I believe these vehicles have already been discussed in this forum a number of times. You may want to use the search function for more info.

HTH.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    why do you like the Alterra? then compare the Santa Fe in those areas so you can have a better view of what's to buy.

in STYLE the Santa Fe wins hands down.

in engine, the 3.0L of the Alterra dishes out just 146ps vs the 153ps from just a 2.2L engine. *Hyundai's 3.0L is good for 240hp, albeit a V6 though*

just my 2cents

lumabas na ang bagong ranger pick-up...if you can wait, lalabas na ang new everest! hehehe!

sta. fe ako kaso local 2.2 vgt-crdi non 4wd..v6 lang 4wd..pero may mga importers ng sta.fe 4wd crdi.. why not the latest sorrento?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd go for the sta. fe any day! ganda ng porma. i heard it's the number 1 selling SUV in its class sa USA. cmiiw.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Santa Fe. Kailangan pa ba itanong ito? :lol: Ang layo naman ng SF sa Alterra. Though the Alterra also has it's good points [I still wish they bought in the MU-7]

Btw, welcome to the forums!
    Last edited by OTEP; November 10th, 2006 at 11:43 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'll go with Alterra.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sta fe... checked it out sa wtc auto show before... it blew me away... alterra is generic.. but extremely roomy inside.. smooth ride rin pero ayoko ng interior..that if sta fe is a total stone winner..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayoko sa Alterra yung stupid third row seats. AFAIK, it doesn't even have seatbelts and head restraints.

The 2nd row seats also do not slide or tumble to aid in 3rd row access.

And who put that ironing board between the 2nd row seats?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Santa Fe...I like!
    Alterra.................AYAW!

(but that's just me.)

By the way, it would really help if you search for these. Both vehicles have been extensively discussed and the answers you need may be there already.

HTH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Help!