New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Even most of the interior of fiberglass.

To paraphrase a popular movie outfit's slogan:

"If it's from A-TOY, it must be fiberglass."
    according to atoy... may special blend daw yung fiberglass nila... kaya hindi sya wavy unlike other fiberglass kits

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    once i-balik na sa kanya ng glade, dapat lagyan nya ng retractable hardtop and change engine.

now that would be SWEEEEEEET

andy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bigat nyan malamang... and i bet Ph12 pa rin yung makina nyan.

it's not an EG6.. just a local EG hatch (92-95) with a stock engine. EG6 hatches are equipped with DOHC B16A engines

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pero most of the weight from the body is reduced right? is their special blend lighter?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    eg civic hatchback... yan yung pinasok sa huling custom car show diba? na-pimp my ride ng todo yan.
    I agree at nakita ko rin yan sa custom car show..galing nila..hehe..sana magawa din nila yung swivel doors sa GSR mas bagay dahil 2 door din siya..:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by notEworthy27
    pero most of the weight from the body is reduced right? is their special blend lighter?
    fiberglass bodies are lighter than metal ones. what i'm afraid of is you never know if they properly reinforced the body...ok lang for a show car but don't ever get into an accident on the street in it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope, the body is not reinforced. found out about it when I went to their shop to have my bimmer's rear bumper diffuser done. that car was really solely meant to be a Show Car!

apparently, local pinoy fiberglass panel manufacturers like A-toy (and others etc...) have not gotten around acquiring the latest safety technology in customizing body panels.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i also saw it on rpn-9's auto-extreme. it's a honda civic hatchback. i think i heard atoy claim it's his best work of art so far..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's nice, but a little extreme (then again, Atoy is never discreet!)... mukhang puede naman i-reinforce (rollcage, anyone?), but the added weight would make it HEAVIER than the original...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ram
    i think i heard atoy claim it's his best work of art so far..
    i wouldn't necessarily call that thing "art" ;)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
***Guess What Car this is...