New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can someone recommend a shop / electrician that can do good rewiring/rearranging of my auxillary electricals so that they would look neat again? Magulo na kasi ang electricals ko in my engine bay. Wires are not packaged properly and the relays for my lights, horns, aux fan and auxillary lights are in several areas. gusto ko sa isang area nalang. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Aunzo sa Banawe or Megamotion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    roydok: Saan ang Aunzo? Are they good there? Do you have any experience in that shop? If so, how much? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you have any preference? or do you only want it in a specific area?

When I was still in Manila, I'd have a lot of my electricals checked at either Karplus (Makati) or if your in the pque area, I went to Guarin a lot. Had good experiences with both.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa wizzard along tomas morato..magaling..sa tapat ng zafra..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I went there last Wednesday. They are charging me P2800 for the whole process. They call it "streamlining". I have to leave the car for 1 1/2 days for them to do it. 1 1/2 days just to rearrange the wires and relays leading to my headlights, 2 pairs of stebel horns, and auxillary lights?

Can anyone recommend a good auto electrician who does home service?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    1 and 1/2 days??? baka naman kung ano na mawala sa sasakyan mo nyan pag iniwan mo ng overnight .. siguro eh start mo ng pa-unti-unti.. pwede naman nila unahin yung wiring ng headlight ..tapos the next day na yung ibang wiring.. pero mukhang kaya na ng 1 day yang ganyang job..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Try my bro in law's shop in San Juan. He has a very good electrician. Used to be the chief electrician of the famous Rey Auto electrical. Call 7229084 and look for louie.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You may also try Rey's Auto Electrical along 15th avenue in Cubao. Magaling at malinis sila gumawa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    roydok: Saan ang Aunzo? Are they good there? Do you have any experience in that shop? If so, how much? Thanks
    Yes, magaling po sila doon. Doon po kami nagpapagawa ng electricals sa mga sasakyan namain which the latest is our Isuzu Trooper. The shop is on the left side of Banawe if you came from Quezon Ave. going to E. Rodriguez right before Del Mundo Hospital. Maliit lang ang shop pero magaling sila. Try paying them a visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Good electrical shop / electrician for rewiring...