New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mga boss.. magkanu pinaka murang cost para mag pa tayo ng gas station? Sample sa amin ang lupa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende sa location. most gas stations cannot support delivery of supplies if far flung places.
    only petron can do that.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mga magkanu sir sa petron? Ang puhunan na need sa pinaka maliit na posible. Tangalin na natin ang cost sa lupa.. target po sana naman yung pinaka murang gas na pwding e binta. Kasi may shell narin sa amin na malapit..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont have any idea on the price.

you may refer to these:

Petron
    Petron

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kailangan mo ifactor ang cost ng rental kahit sayo ang lupa. Dahil baka mas ok na ipa-rent mo na lang sa iba

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ^ kung titingan namin.. 5 to 10years pa bago dadami ang client. Gusto lang namin mauna..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What location? If you're interested, I can hook you up with whatever brand you like. You can also go generic, I can also find you suppliers.

Just be ready with about 10M for a small station. This will include the cost of pumps, underground tanks, civil works, and your initial working capital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What location? If you're interested, I can hook you up with whatever brand you like. You can also go generic, I can also find you suppliers.

Just be ready with about 10M for a small station. This will include the cost of pumps, underground tanks, civil works, and your initial working capital.

Makikisingit lang po sir yung 10m na yun kasama naba ung tanker truck? Iniisip din kasi namin ni mrs ang ganyan pag ayaw na namin sa ibang bansa. Ilang pump na po yun at kasama naba doon ang training ng mga employee? Kung sa medyu malayung luagar ok lang siguru na generic nalang ang brand?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    Makikisingit lang po sir yung 10m na yun kasama naba ung tanker truck? Iniisip din kasi namin ni mrs ang ganyan pag ayaw na namin sa ibang bansa. Ilang pump na po yun at kasama naba doon ang training ng mga employee? Kung sa medyu malayung luagar ok lang siguru na generic nalang ang brand?
    You don't need to invest in a lorry. The oil company (or distributor, if you're going generic) will take care of your deliveries.

10M will be good for a 2-pump island station. Training is entirely up to you if you go generic. If you go branded, the oil company will require you to attend a dealer training course so you learn the ropes of the business. They will also have a separate training course for your station manager/supervisors on the day-to-day tasks of the station.

In far-flung provincial towns, generics are usually more profitable because they have larger unit margins compared to branded stations. Customers are also less picky about their fuel (they're mostly price-sensitive), so the difference in volume between a branded station and generic is usually just about 30-50% lower (in Manila, a branded station generates about 4x the volume of an equivalent generic).

Of course, with a generic, you're on your own - no marketing, engineering, or training support whatsoever. Build your brand by yourself. Some have been successful - in region 1, Centrum has made a name for itself. In region 3, KKK. In region 5, Bicol Petroleum. But most are just small mom-and-pop generic stations that earn less than what a middle manager earns as an employee.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Thank you so much for the clear explanation sir. I just remember long time ago the guy who owns a generic petrol station near my place in tarlac, he told me that the rent for the lorry who deliver his supply is so expensive untill he bought his own tanker.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast