New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    You are right! Blaming anyone is not the way to go. The past is past. We can't do anything about the past now but we can learn from them. Moreover, we build on top of the achievements of our elders.

The Francisco legacy still lives in different corporate names today in different parts of the country. Francisco Motor Corporation has been there for more than 62 years now and as long as there are true Francisco's in the Automotive Industry, the legend continues...

In the most recent history, FMC managed to produce a few ALL BRAND NEW FMC Jeepneys powered by Brand New Isuzu 4JB1 Euro II Emission Engine in cooperation with Isuzu Powertrain Philippines. Though they are much more expensive than the reconditioned and surplus competitors at the price of P680,000.00, many were still patronizing it because of the superb quality and the name behind the Jeepney. Plus, it's ALL BRAND NEW. Many FMC Jeepneys that were produced 20 years ago are still running and still serving the Filipino people today. It means, if you buy a brand new FMc Jeepney now, you can use it for business for the next 20 years.

Now, we are undergoing a massive campaign of servicing old FMC Jeepneys and replacing old engines with new ones, of course for a reasonable fee, to comply with the clean air act of the government and also for the safety of the commuting public. For more information on FMC Jeepney servicing and engine replacements, please inquire at +63 (88) 8584760 for JAC Motors - Cagayan de Oro and +63 (2) 8725102 for JAC Motors - Alabang and +63 (2) 3931683 for JAC Motors - Makati and JAC Motors - Paranaque. You can also email me at elmer*elmerfrancisco.com. You can also check out http://elmerfrancisco.com/fmc for more details.

Other than that, we are also currently developing a new breed of FMC Jeepneys with Chinese made diesel engines for lower costs but with great quality and electric powered Jeepneys in cooperation with State Motor Corporation. We will reveal more surprising details within the next few months. Anfra development will follow.

For other products, please see http://elmerfrancisco.com/greatwall and http://elmerfrancisco.com/jacmotorscdo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EMDFrancisco View Post
    You are right! Blaming anyone is not the way to go. The past is past. We can't do anything about the past now but we can learn from them. Moreover, we build on top of the achievements of our elders.

The Francisco legacy still lives in different corporate names today in different parts of the country. Francisco Motor Corporation has been there for more than 62 years now and as long as there are true Francisco's in the Automotive Industry, the legend continues...

In the most recent history, FMC managed to produce a few ALL BRAND NEW FMC Jeepneys powered by Brand New Isuzu 4JB1 Euro II Emission Engine in cooperation with Isuzu Powertrain Philippines. Though they are much more expensive than the reconditioned and surplus competitors at the price of P680,000.00, many were still patronizing it because of the superb quality and the name behind the Jeepney. Plus, it's ALL BRAND NEW. Many FMC Jeepneys that were produced 20 years ago are still running and still serving the Filipino people today. It means, if you buy a brand new FMc Jeepney now, you can use it for business for the next 20 years.

Now, we are undergoing a massive campaign of servicing old FMC Jeepneys and replacing old engines with new ones, of course for a reasonable fee, to comply with the clean air act of the government and also for the safety of the commuting public. For more information on FMC Jeepney servicing and engine replacements, please inquire at +63 (88) 8584760 for JAC Motors - Cagayan de Oro and +63 (2) 8725102 for JAC Motors - Alabang and +63 (2) 3931683 for JAC Motors - Makati and JAC Motors - Paranaque. You can also email me at elmer*elmerfrancisco.com. You can also check out http://elmerfrancisco.com/fmc for more details.

Other than that, we are also currently developing a new breed of FMC Jeepneys with Chinese made diesel engines for lower costs but with great quality and electric powered Jeepneys in cooperation with State Motor Corporation. We will reveal more surprising details within the next few months. Anfra development will follow.

For other products, please see http://elmerfrancisco.com/greatwall and http://elmerfrancisco.com/jacmotorscdo.
    WOW!!

Im glad na buhay pa ang company nyo at naging franchise dealers nalang kayo ng JAC at Great Wall Chinese cars..Still buti't gumagawa pa kayo ng Jeepneys!!

Thanks very much sa infos na binigay mo saamin!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    wow meron palang ganitong usapan.sayang ung sa dad ko meron silang project para sa fiat kaso nag kasakit sya ayun d na ata matutuloy ung project.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    i've worked in FMC before and i'll say this with all my heart, Fernando is the worst boss ever. i will never forget the time how hopeless and bad we felt when he won't give us our 13th mont pay. we only got it when the wife of the late Anastacio gave it to us using her personal money. after that i resigned and i'm glad i did coz i heard more horrible stories on what he did to the employees salaries. everyone who's been a part of FMC knows that Fernando is greedy and dishonest. you will only live once and people will remember you the way you want them to.

I am a Mazda B-Series owner and i just want to know what happened to the orig Mazda B-Series parts. Was it auctioned? Sold to auto supply stores? I called Mang Tony (parts advisor; FMC Las Pinas) the other day and he said that the remaining B-Series parts were sold as scrap?

Help. I only get orig parts and I don't know where to find them now.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by azzkkr2600 View Post
    I am a Mazda B-Series owner and i just want to know what happened to the orig Mazda B-Series parts. Was it auctioned? Sold to auto supply stores? I called Mang Tony (parts advisor; FMC Las Pinas) the other day and he said that the remaining B-Series parts were sold as scrap?

Help. I only get orig parts and I don't know where to find them now.

i agree with azzkkr..is the company still selling B22 series parts and kits?
    napagusapan narin ang status ng FMC nun EB namin and im glad nabigyan ng linaw yun mga haka haka regarding corruptions.

at this point maybe family should really stick together para maka-move on na. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    does anyone have the contact number of Francisco Motors Corporation? need it lang po..thanks

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    can you help me get in touch with anyone from Francisco Motors. Need to coordinate kasi with them re Pope Mobile...thanks po

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    will they be making a scrambler look alike? i think it will make a good work truck or delivery truck

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kabea View Post
    can you help me get in touch with anyone from Francisco Motors. Need to coordinate kasi with them re Pope Mobile...thanks po

People... if you would just use GOOGLE:

FRANCISCO MOTOR CORPORATION

Business Type: Industrial Services and Equipment
    2233 Pasong Tamo Avenue, Makati City
    Makati, NCR
    View Map Location

Tel: (02) 874-7079/874-6913
    Fax: (02) 874-6906/874-6871

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Francisco Motors: buhay pa ba?