New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ok pa naman ang service nila dyan. I remember my powervan being serviced by them..sulit sa asikaso. Sayang nga lang nasara sila, pati tuloy powervan ko napilitan akong ibenta. Sana makabalik na sila, nakakamiss rin makita yun mga jeepneys nila, nasa tama ang sukat, may standard na sinusunod. Hindi katulad ng mga lumalabas ngayon, iba-iba ang sukat, kanya kanya ang bira wala tuloy sa hulog ang mga jeepneys ngayon, hindi world class.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Good news yung mga info na ibinibigay mo sir SunTzu. Kasi ako fan talaga ng FMC-Anfra. Very enterprising ang Franscisco family. Mabuti at under rehabilitation na FMC. Truly Pinoy yan at malaki na-itulong yan not only in Las Pinas but for the country as a whole. Im still happy seeing those numerous Anfras and Pinoys going around the streets of Metro Manila and Cavi

Sana gumaya sa Francisco ang Sarao na pareho din na taga-las pinas.Mag-venture sila outside ng jeepney fabrication.

Anyway, very informative talaga ang mga details na ni-re-reveal mo.

So, january pala ang re-launching ng Anfra sir SunTzu?

That will be a great news for the Pinoy auto manufacturers and the industry as a whole.

Sir,- July, 2005 pa ang entry in SunTzu.....

Alam ko, hikahos na talaga ang FMC. Marami akong tropa na dating nagtatrabaho rito. Sayang na kumpanya sa LPC.....

4808:santa:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sana nga bumalik sila. Mahaba-haba na rin ang experience nila sa paggawa ng mga sasakyan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Sir,- July, 2005 pa ang entry in SunTzu.....4808:santa:
    Huh?

Anyway, I've got the news that indeed they are trying to revive their auto business. Not only the old Anfras are to be seen in the streets of the country but also brand new Anfras from a revived Francisco Motors.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Kindly check http://emallph.com/store/fmc.asp

FMC is BACK!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i have one eto po yung baby ko c JABONG

a slightly modified anfra 1995

with my schoolmate raymond

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i have one eto po yung baby ko c JABONG

a slightly modified anfra 1995 with my school mate raymond

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SunTzu View Post
    gf ko ang may ari ng FMC. accdg to her, meron na rehabilitation plan and budget para buhayin ulit ang company. pero medyo magulo pa sa board of directors since the revamp. tinanggal nila ung Fernando Francisco, ex president dahil sa corruption. one of the reasons din bakit bumaba ang FMC because of this crook. ung Italcar dapat under siya ng FMC pero ang nangyari, kay Fernando napunta ang majority revenues. tsk. pero mabubuhay ulit yan i believe.
    I dont think you have the right to say that Mr Fernando was ousted because of corruption. The truth is Mr. Fernando is the most trusted brother of Anastacio and one of the founders of FMC together with Jorge, the younger brother. It was during Fernando's term that FMC became bigger, making more that 1 billion(at least $500) in revenues. The down fall of FMC was not because of corruption but largely because of the Economic Crisis that hit the whole world and partly because of the lack of support from the Philippine Board of Investment. The Board of Directors knows this very well. Your GF might be one of them and since they are the majority stock holder, they could have voted him out sooner, but because they know nothing of the business, all they can do is blame somebody. This is a fact and please make sure that you get your information straight before posting it. I have worked for Mr. Fernando for 30 years and he is most decent and honest person that I know and if he was younger, FMC would be bigger and you and your GF will be enjoying like they have been for so many years!!!!!! This is not the time for blame, FMC has an established name in the Philippinesand all they need to do is tap the KNowledge and experience of Mr. Fernando. Magtulungan na lang para makabangon ulit ang negosyo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    The francisco family should stick together and weather the storm. They have survived fo 60 years and they can still do it. Reach out to your clan overseas maybe they can help sell FMC JEEPNEYS all FILIPINOS will relative in the Phillioines all over the world.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sayan ang FMC, isa sa Original Pioneer member ng BOI Vehicle Manufacturing Association. The only Filipino gainst FORD, GM, ISUZu, TOYOTA, etc. Nakasabay sa mga giants pero binitawan ng BOI nang bumalik and FORD at inigaw ang MAZDA. Hindi karaniwan sa ating bansa pang pumasok and dayuhan. Nakakalungkot dahil hindi pa rin nawawala and colonial mentality, lalo na sa gobyerno natin.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Francisco Motors: buhay pa ba?