New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    found a white Ek9 unfortunately its not for me kala ko pa naman its my xmas gift

pinalagay lang daw ng relative namin. i've never been a honda fan but i knew if this was the real thing and that it can be pretty fast pero he's trying to sell it daw e. how much ba market value nito now?

i popped the hood but i dont know if it has the real B16B with 185hp. I think its converted since it had R rizal plates. It has red bucket seats but no Recaro name on it. It has an aftermarket CF hood and some old looking stereo with screen. What i liked is the momo steering wheel. It also has the 180kph speedo. hmm is this a true blue Type-R or kabit kabit lang?

Unfortunately, i didnt have time to "test" it and i didnt have to permission from the owner. maybe this new years eve? hahah ill try to post some pics.

i checked some stats and it seems it can do 0-60 in 5.7? or 6.8?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kyle, may pics ka?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    oo pre, pics sana....

if you have some, post mo naman....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    granny must have been racing through the supermarket parking lot lately.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Merry Christmas! Would have been a sweet gift. =)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    haha yeah. ill try to upload the pics from my cousin's phone nxt time. i really hope i can try it out this coming new yr. haha

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    A friend of mine bought an EK-9 almost 2 years ago pa from a top Jap surplus center specializing in racing bred jap imports.

He bought it for 680k without blinking an eye. I asked the retailer why so much for it, they told us na the conversion was done with the original conversion kit so no cuts were done to the body.

Jasma headers/exhaust, K&N full intake kit, pillar mounted gauges, Brembo, recaro seats...the works!

Is this too much cash for whole package? I'm not really familiar with the EK series.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow EK9 ang ganda niyan.Pictures naman.hehe.

He bought it for 680k without blinking an eye. I asked the retailer why so much for it, they told us na the conversion was done with the original conversion kit so no cuts were done to the body.

Jasma headers/exhaust, K&N full intake kit, pillar mounted gauges, Brembo, recaro seats...the works!

Is this too much cash for whole package?
    I think because it has a set up.Some say that a honda once you add some mods on it it's gonna be expensive.Others are even selling their ek9 at 700-800k.My club had a neighbor that has a EK9 with K20 engine.The neighbor was selling it at 800k because of the K20 engine swap at meron pa rin bumili.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Whew! Some lucky guys have so much money to burn....

(Beyond hope, sana hindi tax natin.....)

:starwars:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaniya-kaniyang luho!

although pretty steep for it's price, it's still one mean pocket rocket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
found a Ek9 type-r at my grandma's house