New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Guys, this is a post by alegre for his EGO device from kotse.com Anyone who has ever made fun of his thread here in tsikot or is just plain curious might want to attend.

"Our claim is oxidation, not dilution (by mixing oxygen and hot gases of exhaust).

If anyone from your group could bring an emmission tester for the demo, then we will submit it for a test, otherwise we will just depend on visual testing. Anyway, you can readily analyze the effect of the test with and without the EGO device before members of this forum and the media. We will do our best to contact ABS-CBN and other stations to cover this demo.

Tentative date for the demo will be on Saturday, March 27 at Festival Mall parking lot. We will announce the time later.

We will bring pertinent documents including test results i.e. dyno test from Autoplus, LTO Emmission Tests, Ateneo, EMB-DENR, etc.

This could be a one big event for members of this forum. "

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 + 1 = 2

that is a mathematical result that even the best mathematicians will not be able to disprove!

the ego device does the same.

exhaust + fresh air = mix of exhaust AND fresh air. it is mere "DILUTION". you are just fooling yourselves if you will say that the amount of CO will decrease after passing through the ego. the amount of CO is the same. the results from the emmision test will not be able to detect a decrese in amount of CO, IT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR THAT. what it will detect is the decrese in the PERCENTAGE of CO because of the dilution from the infusion of fresh air!

another fact of science: you can not oxidize carbon monoxide at the temperature present in the ego.

SO PLEASE! TIGIL NYO NA YAN, DI NYO KAMI MALOLOKO DITO!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hey man, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you look for the thread here, you can look for my post.

Don't you just think that this demo will give us more laughs than the presidential debate?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Search and read related thread:

- Alegre Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (ego)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga ano, di ko nakita quotation marks! sometimes my brain races ahead of my eyes and i read what's in my mind, not the one i'm reading!

sorry carloi, sorry po ok. inviting ka pala for a laugh, kala ko you were sales pitching for the ego. i apologize for barking at your tree, all trees look the same to me e hehehe!

p.s., wrong spelling pa ako sa post ko, "decrese" should read as "decrease".

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ok lang. you should read the thrashing he's getting at kotse.

March 27 daw, 2pm sa festival.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I think this is subject to confirmation of at least 10 attendees from what I gather at kotse.

EGO demo