New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    which casa or repair shop can you recommend me to have my car done... btw, yung po sanang accredited ng philam insurance. i plan to have it at diamond motors quezon ave. but if there are other places na mas ok titignan ko rin. thanks for the suggestions in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano-ano ba ang accredited ng philam insurance? i assume na mitsu yung car mo right?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup. may mga binigay na list that are accredited companies like people's gen etc. dami kaya di ko lam san talaga maganda. hope someone could enlighten me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Can you give me, or us rather, around 10 places that are on the list? We might be familiar with some of them.

Also, you might want to do an ocular on the shops that are near your place. Also, don't ask the people from the claims department which shop you should go to.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post the shops that are geographically near to you.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    JV, post mo rin damage ng car mo. Painting and mechanical ba, extent of damage too will be helpful for the advise. Experience ko kasi on repair shop i brought my car just recently, their painting job is flawless pero yung underchassis mechnical works dami akong naging problema.

Di ba pwede cash settlement? Then pagawa mo na lang sa trusted shop?

[Edit:] which casa or repair shop