New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hey! I'm a girl,17, and I'm enrolled at a driving school in congressional. So I want to share my experience w/ the clutch. The car that I use to practice at home uses diesel gas. so i think that's why hindi ako madaling mamatayan and nasanay ako dun. pero pag dating sa driving school since they have only cars that use gas namamatayan ako kaagad. tsts. yup. So in my last driving session everything went well except in the last part na pauwi na. as in mag papark na lng kami namatayan 4 times straight ung car. so galit na galit ung instructor ko. tsts. as in prang dinabog niya ung compartment nung car. hayy. pero hindi naman siya nagalit nung namamatayan ako sa daan...it's super akward considering the fact that I'm not used in guys getting angry at me since you know I was enrolled in a school that is only for girls.. well anyway my point is. how do you use the clutch well para hindi mamatayan?. any techniques. well so far what i've tried is to put on gas but umiingay lang ung engine di umaandar.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by espeluvsit View Post
    Hey! I'm a girl,17, and I'm enrolled at a driving school in congressional. So I want to share my experience w/ the clutch. The car that I use to practice at home uses diesel gas. so i think that's why hindi ako madaling mamatayan and nasanay ako dun. pero pag dating sa driving school since they have only cars that use gas namamatayan ako kaagad. tsts. yup. So in my last driving session everything went well except in the last part na pauwi na. as in mag papark na lng kami namatayan 4 times straight ung car. so galit na galit ung instructor ko. tsts. as in prang dinabog niya ung compartment nung car. hayy. pero hindi naman siya nagalit nung namamatayan ako sa daan...it's super akward considering the fact that I'm not used in guys getting angry at me since you know I was enrolled in a school that is only for girls.. well anyway my point is. how do you use the clutch well para hindi mamatayan?. any techniques. well so far what i've tried is to put on gas but umiingay lang ung engine di umaandar.
    practice makes perfect. Just be familiar with your ride like how high the clutch should be before the car moves and the like. after quite a while you will be able to do it na.

if you like I can teach you for free, just give me a kiss & hug and of course a sumptuous merienda or dinner.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

READ the RULES
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    well anyway my point is. how do you use the clutch well para hindi mamatayan?. any techniques. well so far what i've tried is to put on gas but umiingay lang ung engine di umaandar.
    Don't just step on the accelerator, release the clutch a little. Timplahin o pakiramdaman mo lang. Sa una, hindi baleng sobra ang pag-apak sa accelerator/gas pedal, as long as hindi namamatay ang makina.

Di maglalaon, masasanay ka rin.

Good luck! Drive safe!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    naku malamang sa GLOBE driving school ka sa congressional avenue

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by downshift2 View Post
    naku malamang sa GLOBE driving school ka sa congressional avenue
    *downshift2- SIR! your guessed is correct, hehe galing niyo po! bakit may sad face na smiley? Okay naman po sa school na yon eh marami naman akong natutunan kesa sa dad ko. hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    practice makes perfect. Just be familiar with your ride like how high the clutch should be before the car moves and the like. after quite a while you will be able to do it na.

if you like I can teach you for free, just give me a kiss & hug and of course a sumptuous merienda or dinner.
    pedo alert Mas mura sakin...kiss lang. Basta alalay lang sa clutch and practice. kapag nararamdaman mo na mamatay ang makina ay press lang sa clutch or gas pag nasa neutral.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

to excalibur,woohoo and jonski- Mga Sir!thank you for the tips. yeah, i know how to work the clutch of our car but when it comes to a different car, which is from the driving school, it's really hard to handle it because of their differences in clutch.And eventually this leads to sermon from the instructor. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    [SIZE=4]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

READ the RULES
    [/SIZE]
    I don't see any txt format messages dude

to excalibur,woohoo and jonski- Mga Sir!thank you for the tips. yeah, i know how to work the clutch of our car but when it comes to a different car, which is from the driving school, it's really hard to handle it because of their differences in clutch.And eventually this leads to sermon from the instructor. hehe.
    As a student driver also, I noticed what many people do not specifically and well detailed tell you is that when you release the clutch slowly you continuously release the clutch till you feel the car is "shaking" that's called the biting point- the part where the driver steps on the gas pedal so that the car won't stall.

Now if you only could PM me your pictures that would be great

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    I don't see any txt format messages dude

As a student driver also, I noticed what many people do not specifically and well detailed tell you is that when you release the clutch slowly you continuously release the clutch till you feel the car is "shaking" that's called the biting point- the part where the driver steps on the gas pedal so that the car won't stall.

Now if you only could PM me your pictures that would be great
    I know! like I'm still wondering why he gave me an infraction.
    Thank you for the tip. Anyway I am also wondering why people here are so much interested in looking for a girl?.Hehe. Kidding.people just add me on facebook espe_log*yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
driving help. clutch!