New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    There are a lot of bad guys nowadays that it would be prudent to lock all doors and keep your windows rolled up all the time.
    Better lock than sorry.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    lock na lang palagi sir, nothing to loose and also for the safety nga po as everyone have said. Lalo na po ngayon na hindi safe anywhere, wala na pinipili mga criminal elements sa hirap po ng buhay

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For the sake of safety esp. with kids inside. SOP na ito.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    always keep your doors locked! Especially pag pista ng San Juan. :D
    I drove through san juan once during the Feast of San Juan and some kids with buckets of water tried to open the door of my car!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lock the doors.

In the event of a crash (with airbag deployment), most newer cars will automatically unlock all the doors and flash the hazard warning lamps.

I have a hammer for breaking the glass within reach since my car is not that smart.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This is common sense. Keep doors locked while driving.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it has been statistically proven in hundreds of car roll-overs that people who survived had their seat belts on and doors locked. locked doors will help prevent you or parts of your body (head, arms and legs) from being thrown out of the vehicle and get crushed.

also in metro manila, it is wise to lock doors at all times. besides the countless bukas kotse at stop lights, i think there had been incidents of kidnapping or carnapping also where the criminals opened vehicle doors while stopped. just like the others say, treat your car like it is your house.

to emphasized the point, try mo lang ng hindi naka-lock na door dyan sa slex extenson malapit na sa quirino, dami na namatay dyan sa bukas-kotse-bang-bang, most prominent victim of which was german moreno's nephew who was shot when he refused to hand over his valuables.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
door should be locked while driving??