New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    (Mods, I posted the same topic on the European Car Clubs forum. I'm reposting it here for more viewer exposure. Thanks!)

My friends want to use a good old white Beetle as Bridal Car for their wedding on April 28. I'm helping them find one. Does anyone here have a white VW, or know of one willing to rent it out on that day? If so, how much is the rate?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    why don't you post as well sa www.vwcp.org

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
    (Mods, I posted the same topic on the European Car Clubs forum. I'm reposting it here for more viewer exposure. Thanks!)

My friends want to use a good old white Beetle as Bridal Car for their wedding on April 28. I'm helping them find one. Does anyone here have a white VW, or know of one willing to rent it out on that day? If so, how much is the rate?

HI!

Try the Cavite VOlkswagen Club... they have a lot in stock. You can check out their numbers in their website. http://cvwci.bravehost.com

One of them has this vintage looking 1962 bug. It was also used as a wedding car by the owner himself. Goodluck!

Jing

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks swordsman and ehnriko! will check those sites out.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    meron ako nakita sa ghills na white mga 3 weeks ago, may number nga lang

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I saw in a local magazine a Herbie the Love Bug look-alike being used as a bridal car.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post

hhhmm.. im looking for the same car, for the same purpose on the same date!!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Brown View Post
    hhhmm.. im looking for the same car, for the same purpose on the same date!!!
    baka for the same wedding, for the same friend baka sumobra tuloy ang bridal car.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hahahaha... i know someone from vwcp just say if u nid help... :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archerwin View Post
    hahahaha... i know someone from vwcp just say if u nid help... :D
    nid help sir! medyo malapit na kasi kasal. appreciate it a lot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Does anyone know of a White VW Beetle for rent?