New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    yes....i know that sometimes 2k lang ang commision nila...1k and lunch is ok na...lets share our blessings.

lalo na pag ***y.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Better also to give the tip to the service advisor or the mechanic ... but some dealers do not allow their people to receive tips ...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    yes....i know that sometimes 2k lang ang commision nila...1k and lunch is ok na...lets share our blessings.

lalo na pag ***y.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yun nga sir! Paano kung maganda at ***y ang SA. So it depends. hahahaha! I heard kasi na maliit lang commission ng iba especially sa mga bestsellers na madali lang naman ibenta. J.CO donut na lang siguro hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Medyo hindi maganda tignan pag cash ang gift. Food is the safest. Most companies have gift policies and accepting cash is not allowed. Gifts or food of a small amount are allowed though. I do give a gift to my sales agent usually a box of ensyamada or cheese roll or donuts. My sales agent still helps me even years after I have bought the car (eg I need a contact at the parts or body repair dept)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it depends. if I see them going an extra mile, being helpful, etc. then I will give. but not monetarily. probably a small token or food.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Would avoid attractive SAs ... if one has low EQ ... one will not be able to negotiate very well ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P2k commision for a P1M sale? (unless we're talking of a sub 0.5M car here, 2nd hand?) no way, that is just 0.2%! who would be so dumb to work for such small commission? 0.5% maniwala pa ako kung fully discounted na but not that low a commission rate. that is almost working for free already.

when i worked in sales many years ago our commission starts at 5%, then going down as the price is discounted. but there is a minimum price and a minimum commission of 1%. below that the sale will not get approved.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I dont see any reason why you want to tip the agent when they get commission already.

And the assgents cant get the or/cr in under a week. Excuses

And they cant give fixed maintenance pricing... quote quote per visit? Ano excuse nila? Service department iba sa sales kuno.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    P2k commision for a P1M sale? (unless we're talking of a sub 0.5M car here, 2nd hand?) no way, that is just 0.2%! who would be so dumb to work for such small commission? 0.5% maniwala pa ako kung fully discounted na but not that low a commission rate. that is almost working for free already.

when i worked in sales many years ago our commission starts at 5%, then going down as the price is discounted. but there is a minimum price and a minimum commission of 1%. below that the sale will not get approved.

yes way, go ask the indusry insiders on how it works, if you have a relative like i do, the better, there are units with big discounts, comission is down to a minimum, most of the agents earn thru in-house financing...if you pay cash or thru your own bank loan, their commision is compromise..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I dont see any reason why you want to tip the agent when they get commission already.

And the assgents cant get the or/cr in under a week. Excuses

And they cant give fixed maintenance pricing... quote quote per visit? Ano excuse nila? Service department iba sa sales kuno.
    why not? subaru gave me an 80k discount form 60k, plus security bank had an ongoing promo that time, free insurance and chattel mortgage....suburu also gave me free change oil unit 10k kms...., roughly i saved 170k on our xt..so giving 1k is no biggie...share your blessings

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast