New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any recommended auto supply/shop where i can buy branded DEXRON III ATF. Valvoline, Mobil or kahit Castrol lang.

I searched Binondo/Soler area and found WHIZ brand for 100 Pesos per liter. Okey din kaya ito?

Will use it for automatic tramsmission.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I bought Dexron III ATF several months back on Pedro Gil in Paco. I think it the brand was Caltex. If I remember correctly, the name of the store was James Auto Supply. It's a little more than a block away from the corner of P. Gil and Quirino.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Petron ATF premium meets Dexron III specs per their website, am using it on my starex a/t.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Castrol Dexron III P125.00 per liter, new cash and carry. Got it just last month.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nabasa ko lang, Shell ATFs are dexron III.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Mobil 1 na ATF meron din sa new cash and carry aka shop and carry. I was just there last Tuesday.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan ang new cash and carry mga bossing. syensya na at dito kasi ako palagi sa cavite.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Halos tapat ng old Cash and Carry, across South Super. I've tried the Shell ATF, di sya ok, malabnaw. Just used it for 6mos. I'm using Castrol Dexron III now, very smooth shifting. Value for money compared to Shell.

How many liters of ATF is needed for a change oil? My ride's a Honda City A/T.

Yung Hardware sa loob ng National Bookstore/Crossings in Quezon Avenue, medyo complete sila sa Caltex oils. They also have the Texamatic 1888, which is Dexron III.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I'm so sorry for my ignorance, chicane811. But I'm interested in checking ouit that "New" Cash and Carry. It's across the SLEX from the old CandC, you say? Where exactly is it? Maybe worthwhile going there. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dexron Iii Atf